General & Others Literary critic Daniel Greene thinks One Piece falls off after the timeskip

S

stealthblack

Another Zoro tard. I love Zoro is all he says, just give him the ring already bitch. And that other one Murphy napier. Stick to books dudes, theY only compain about sanji, usopp, brook. Fuck off

I

Indigo

Another Zoro tard. I love Zoro is all he says, just give him the ring already bitch. And that other one Murphy napier. Stick to books dudes, theY only compain about sanji, usopp, brook. Fuck off
I wonder why they like Zoro and complain about Sanji, Usopp and Brook...

:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Especially when you find out that Daniel is a victim of sexual assault IRL, and you think he should love Sanji and Brook :suresure:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bit presumptuous and reductive of his take. He's thought similarly of previous arcs like Thriller Bark. He wasn't singing unanimous praise for the entirety of pre-TS to begin with. The tweet you're displaying doesn't suggest to me he thinks One Piece specifically "falls off after the TS". He's just giving his candid impressions and review on the most current arc he's read just like anyone else. Why be weird about it with the framing and reading too much into it?

Opinions are one thing.

Literary analysis is a whole different beast tho.

I actually think it's borderline an objective take that the post time skip is not as good from a formal perspective, so it will be interesting to see what Daniel thinks

S

Sugimoto 14

He only said that for fishman island. Which IS a shitty mid arc.

He didnt say anything about rest of post timeskip

I agree that the post-TS arcs feel worse than the pre-TS when i was reading weakly, but today i dont feel that way anymore. Think this change in opinion come from a mix of being hyped too much after Marineford, a lot of the build up from FI, PH and Dressrosa paying off and i forgoting some shit plots from early post-TS like Sanji nose bleeding.