Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm too old to cry over a fictional story and bitching about a character wank and troll. If ZKK happen ( say) nothing effect me.
Unlike me, you guys may really quit OP if your ZKK agenda ends in a failure rofl. And I'm hoping that :))))
Why would you want some fans to quit OP just because they don't happen to agree with you :hope:

When Zoro goes back to Kaido, which we all know he will, we are gonna crazy...........y'all know that right?

Second, when ZKK starts becoming undeniable and within range, a section of the fanbase will start to react like they are watching a mega comet in the sky about to crash land. For another section, it will be like watching a mega billion dollars:myman:
If we start getting closer to it, i can see many going MIA in this forum.

I would actually love Mid and Killer losing their lifes by the hands of Hawkins and Linlin. The story didn't made me care the slighest about them as characters,they have been portrayed as all-talk bums that deserve a tragic end,and it would be a great story impact,which One Piece is lacking currently.
@HA001 @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Blother @MarineHQ62
:crazwhat:no chill

no, that's not it

he looked at them because his name was involved, queen mentioned his race and this caught his attention, it could be the case where he doesn't like to talk about his race or something like that
Big mom said in front of fodders that king's race is nearly extinct, he didn't get angry or anything

So yeah given that knowledge that panel make kind of make it seem like King is curious about sanji

You won't show your face again when it happens you're a talk
Really?? All my comments are according to what makes the most sense and what's best for the story progression.
I'm not a ZKK hater, only talk about why ZKK is not credible, happens or not doesn't effect me. Why would i hide my face rofl even if it happens in some alternate universe.

Lol, but you guys will get the most backfire and harrasment in this forum when ZKK fails. And i pity you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.