Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked any of them, but the worst is definitely the rubber condom boy.
But on the other hand, Loda didn‘t simply fuck these 3 characters up, no he fucking destroyed his manga.

Wano is literally the summit of horrendous storytelling/powertelling. Wano is actually going to serve a big warning signal for upcoming Mangakas, how to NOT Mess up your manga
Do u think oda give a shit about a nobody that keep complaining while reading his writing for free every week?
:suresure::suresure:

People getting mad pissed, when full chapter/raws are not even out yet. Perospero and jack might have done something, but let’s be honest jack’s defeat was belivable. He’s been fighting sulongs for far too long, quite impressive for a yc3 who’s obviously not gonna be the main highlight about the arc where a yonko captain is defeated. Perospero is beneath inu and neko in base so even if he gets 1-shotted in sulong, it makes sense

Yea regardless of injury I don't think Any YC1 is Low diffing a YC3. Sulong might be just below Admiral Level
Cause you wrong

Katakuri can low diff Jack /jozu/Vista but burying them or catching them then mogura..koed

He upper-mid diffs any yc not named Benn
Only Marco gets high diffed because of his regen but the battle is one-sided

No YC would ever be called :
Super powerful
Invincible
Bigger threat than Yonko
While having CoC, fs and Great CoA + awakening and Snakeman speed & AP

You need to put your feet on the ground, be overestimating Zoro because of the Hakai (1 second) or the cut in Kaido, which literally did no demage , it's crazy... They put Zoro superior to Luffy and Yamato, when it's not . Now you'll have to keep quiet and listen to Luffy fans bullying you and the zoro fandom
My feet are on the ground that why I understand that Zoro feats are so impressive and proves he was stronger than Luffy before this chapter. Zoro blocked the strongest attack we have seen in the manga and an attack stronger than any individual attack Kaido has proceeded. Zoro scarred Kaido while weekend and in poor condition.

The problem is when some try to claim those feats aren't impressive even though nobody else has scarred Kaido or blocked or tank an attack as strong as hakai. Now, you and others are trying to claim Luffy's current power and feat in this chapter can be applied to earlier chapters. It doesn't work that way. Especially when we can look at Luffy's earlier battle and tell he didn't possess this week power earlier.

Killer vs Hawkins and Apoo vs Drake have no hope of being good in my honest opinion.

Killer has already reduced Hawkins down to one doll, making Hawkins look weak and like a one trick pony who only has his voodoo dolls going for him. The only reason Hawkins hasn’t lost yet is because of his cheap (and honestly nonsensical) trick regarding Kid. Apoo is already damaged goods, and it’s clear that Oda doesn’t care that much for his fight since he hasn’t even given the fight a cameo in over 20 chapters.

I am legit worried that Oda is being coerced by the corporate suits at Shonen into rushing all the non-M3 fights because they think that the readers only care about seeing the M3 fight. These decisions on Oda’s part just seem very bizarre
I mean, this isn't new. Non-strawhats in DR barely got 1 chapter fights, including Kyros vs Diamante. Most battles receive little focus outside of the main crew. The monster trio receives the most panel screentime in all conflicts. I'm sure Killer vs Hawkins will be something similar to this chapter. Maybe half a chapter, because that is what is warranted. I wouldn't be surprised if Fukurokuju and Hawkins were next.

And Hawkins' tactics are not nonsensical. He is a pirate. He fights dirty. Its actually a great fight in that regard. He has no sense of honor, and thats the point. Anyway, I'd hope for more, but it's not what I expect. Hawkins will have more of a role to play post-Wano most likely. As will Apoo. As will Drake. As will Killer.

I didnt see panels where luffy tank bigmom lightning, tank boro breath, tank ragnarok head on, tank fire attack from bigmom, smacked kaido until he remember all the legends in one piece.

why? Cuz it doesnt fit your agenda right?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
You can count those if you want to. Those attacks still aren't as strong as hakai. Hakai would have killed the six supernovas if it wasn't for Zoro. None of those other attacks have killed anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.