Character Discussion Morj New Video Against ZKK

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I like Morj when he analyzes some arcs or plot elements.
But this video...idk...
He also made one saying GreenBull is Zoro's father and one trying to convince people that the walking-tits called Nami still is as relevant as the days Oda was drafting One Piece. So....there's that...

It's funny because despite the title Morj actually mentions that there is evidence for why people might think zkk is a thing. He also says for a time there was a brief period where he could've seen things go that way prior to other chapters.

He didn't say there was no set up for zkk happening, but he did say it doesn't make sense & he actually articulates well & provides proof to back up his claim.

Idc whether zkk happens or not, but the fact some of these comments admit to not watching video is funny.

People get too caught up in personal feelings that they can't even debate anymore.

Don't like his video, make a response challenging the points he provided.

Morj likes to stir the pot though lol.
Post automatically merged:

Just watched it at 2.0X speed. The dude legit said Zoro killing Kaido would be the same as fodder marines executing Roger, and one of his main reasons for saying ZKK won't happen is because he thinks it won't be badass.:crazwhat:

I saw his COC theory too; he appeared to be good, but this video is just dumb. This is coming from a non-believer of ZKK.
Shoutout to Marine guard #2

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Oh my god! Characters saying things they don't mean because they're angry?? Who would have thought!

You guys are insane if you think Yamato will witness Kaido dying, and not feel anything.
It's not about Yamato not loving her fatherโ€”she obviously doesโ€”it's about how much Kaido's death or death, in general, is being bought up in Wano and its related arcs. We may have seen "death" being mentioned, either directly or indirectly, here and there in some other arcs, but Wano is the first time the term is reiterated again and again to this degree.

Finally something I agree with Morj on :milaugh:

Just give it up guys. Zoro won't steal Luffy's clout. One Piece is Luffy Piece.

If anyone is going to "kill" Kaido it will be Blackbeard to steal his Devil Fruit. This is how Yamato will bear a grudge against him too.

but this is zoros arc. Thats why he will be the one defeating kaido. And sanji will defeat big mom too.

I said the same arguments.
The only real argument for Zoro killing Kaido, is Oda paying homage to his own one shot with Ryuma and Zoro basically being his descendant.

Thats cool if you believe that the formula of Luffy defeating the main villain will be thrown out of the window.I dont think its going to happen. Even in Dressrosa , Law had infinitely more reasons to defeat Doffy and Luffy actually finished the job.

The Zoro fanboys will hate Morj now lmao:myman::cheers:

Why am i supposed to believe someone who said luffy will fight jack or dumbass shit like this?

Morj miss alot in his videos.

-Greenbull video had him saying "ZORO RECOGNISED KINGS SWORD SO HE SAW IT IN HIS CHILDHOOD" lol and even Ushimaru is confirmed dead in vivre car

-Now in this video he says that Zoro never desired to fight Kaido when there are countless of panel him saying to fight andd one killing panel. He also said "strawhats have 0 kill" when zoro literally killed 100 at whiskey peak and magistrater of wano.

What he is good is at making analysis but this shit is dumb as fuck

And you're such a clown patrice. First says dont listen to Morj and now sucking his dick cuz he made anti zkk video lol.

I have respect for Morj, he is genuinely a good youtuber.

But he didn't really bring anything new to the table. He just sparked another ZKK convo in the community, unrelated to the vid

When I first saw the title I thought he would bring new enticing arguments I have never heard before, but it turned out these arguments were already used by Agenda Piece countless times.

I am sure anti-ZKK ppl are also disappointed with the vid as they don't have new ammos

I didn't watch here is just a good a spot as any to say my opinion on zkk and what might happen to kaido end of arc

Starting off with zkk
I dont think its impossible but i do think its improbable. Like even if it ended up happening its not like he's not gonna overshadow luffy. Also i just feel like there are alot more characters with deeper connections with kaido himself that if he were to be killed one of them should do it

Im still a big fan of him and hiyori being the ones to take finaly take out orochi for good. The scabbards already had there turn including denjiro and kawamatsu. Like i personally think it'll be extremely cool if lets say zoro is already feeling the side effects of the mink drug so he wont be able to physically attack him or protect hiyori. So he uses coc to actually ko him and as he's passing out hiyori cuts him probably with momo's sword she maybe brought
While zoro already hates him enough so he doesn't really need anyone incentive if the orochi kuina theory ends up being true even more of a reason.

King might also have more of a connection to zoro than we know of. Maybe to zoro's dad to mirror queens connection to judge

Kuri: Jack
Udon: queen
Flower capital: Yamato if kaido had his way
Ringo: king probably tho its not really confirmed could be hakumai another shimotsuki led region but doubt it

If kings hybrid with help of queens drugs or awakening (if that changes his form) resembles a western dragon even more of a reason. All the calamities hybrids are pretty weird looking so it wouldn't be too crazy. Jack being some weird mammoth centaur minotaur fusion and queen being some wanna be Godzilla and mecha Godzilla at the same time.

I already wrote way too much so maybe ill say my opinion on other options for kaido that aren't zkk later lol

I said the same arguments.
The only real argument for Zoro killing Kaido, is Oda paying homage to his own one shot with Ryuma and Zoro basically being his descendant.

Thats cool if you believe that the formula of Luffy defeating the main villain will be thrown out of the window.I dont think its going to happen. Even in Dressrosa , Law had infinitely more reasons to defeat Doffy and Luffy actually finished the job.
exactly. and Doflamingo is still alive