Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree they can’t mid diff him, it’s an high dire battle. But high diff means they are stronger and not by the smallest margin. They are decisively stronger than him.
Which means sulong neko or inu beat King or Queen

I can't even call this upper-mid diff, it was mid diff at best and quick

Oda ruined Jack and yet made King and Queen also seem less of a threat in wano

King and Queen can't mid diff Jack
They high diff him 1v1

Sulong duke just upper-mid diffed Jack 1v1
Nah, sulong inu and neko aren’t stronger than YC1. Wait till king goes all out or even queen. Sulong is a surge of power. They might have stronger AP than king, but they won’t beat him in fhat amount of time and would likely get crushed. Same goes with any other YC1.

I am enjoy the attention my post is getting via replies to those who are in the open discussion thank for you engaging I will keep engaging because. Peps that want to troll I have no idea why you are commenting as I will ignore you as I keep living rent free in your head.

Why is Luffy getting multiple power ups in a 30 min time span along with his healing via eating food good writing?

PS I think the magic healing shot Zoro got is not good writing either as that is a terrible plot pull
Post automatically merged:

referring to pre ch 1000
You keep asking the same questions and people have already replied and answered it? And debunked it lmao. Your being annoying now.

Nah, sulong inu and neko aren’t stronger than YC1. Wait till king goes all out or even queen. Sulong is a surge of power. They might have stronger AP than king, but they won’t beat him in fhat amount of time and would likely get crushed. Same goes with any other YC1.
Just stop

Only Katakuri beats Sulong Dukes 1v1
Cracker and Marco can outlast them and win but that's a big if
The rest of them lose for now

2 being greater than 1 does not mean 2 is greater than 3. Jack is considerably weaker than Queen and King. He is notably scared of them both when they are introduced.

Sulong Inu defeating Jack does not mean he can defeat the others.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Complicated because I think given Queen and King fighting style it will be harder for the Dukes. And Jack was already quite hurt even before fighting them both.

King can fly and fight long range and Queen is durable as fuck and can fight long range and has viruses.

Ibthink the dukes will sweat more against Queen or King than against an injured jack. Less favorable fighting style + stronger opponent + fresh opponent

Just stop

Only Katakuri beats Sulong Dukes 1v1
Cracker and Marco can outlast them and win but that's a big if
The rest of them lose for now
That’s based off jack? Jack is severly outmatched because he’s a tank. Basically just bypass his defense, and his already on the losing side. Any other YC1’s have higher fighting ability and wits than jack. They also are all stronger physically.

Oda wrote (paraphrasing) Luffy defeating Kaido 1v1 would not satisfy his audience and that he would figure out a way to do so that would satisfy his audience.
Just like how he totally satisfied his audience with Inu defeating Jack this chapter, in one chapter, clearly supported by the number of positive reactions this initial spoiler has:memehm:

I am enjoy the attention my post is getting via replies to those who are in the open discussion thank for you engaging I will keep engaging because. Peps that want to troll I have no idea why you are commenting as I will ignore you as I keep living rent free in your head.

Why is Luffy getting multiple power ups in a 30 min time span along with his healing via eating food good writing?

PS I think the magic healing shot Zoro got is not good writing either as that is a terrible plot pull
Post automatically merged:

referring to pre ch 1000
The only raid power up has been CoC though unless you mean the difference between ''crudely'' wielding it and gaining control but that's at least the haki he specialized in, as far as Zoro perhaps boosting firepower was the only goal for him and if Luffy was already physically stronger than YC1 from the TS then perhaps Zoro as the aspiring WSS also needed to face that Emperor level threat to develop CoC at the same time as Luffy, perhaps Zoro won't have future sight to make Luffy stand out.

2 being greater than 1 does not mean 2 is greater than 3. Jack is considerably weaker than Queen and King. He is notably scared of them both when they are introduced.

Sulong Inu defeating Jack does not mean he can defeat the others.
Yeah
Jack is also considerably weaker than Sukong dukes

So your point you made can be made for dukes too
Btw Jack is scared of them coz they are older nlt because they are stronger to low/mid diff him 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.