[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted sera cause I felt he was sus plus rej saying he bd him mayed me more sus which I will explain in a sec. However I made my vote without reading the thread so I didn't see the that rej was lying so I changed my vote.

Like there was seriously a day abillity that destroys everything activated.

Here Is why I think gram may be inno.
If he jan dest role and stole ginny role how did he know who hp is? I remember only getting role name and nothing else from janitoring. Even if he did get that info from cleaning the role how does that account for the fact that he seemed to know hp role from day One?

There is the possibility that mafia already knew Nick was hp because hp is an hx, However nothing can be certain.

now for sera I rb him n1, and he says his action fails so I'm guessing it's and invest type but when rej said he bd him it made me sus of him. And because of all the sussyness I voted him not really carring, anyway the whole rej lying cause I went offline and I just cast my vote when I came back online.

Now I hope that clears some stuff. And here's the people I find sus.

Sallu
Lord m
Rej
Jdb
So we need to re review this scenario again...With new info we have got..

Draco being transporter and got poisoned..

Ryu always sheeps and is awlays lynched bcs of it and always flips town

If i will lynch Ryu it will be over something not sheep related otherwise ill crash my skull into a wall
I woke up like 15 min ago and making myself a cappucino, i cant recall his stuff yet.

But sheep ryu always flips.town and i awlays lose my mind bcs of it
Have you played with Ryu before? dude is a sole mystery genre on his own
No that is not what I meant, it was a legit question. If you have something on Ryu you can speak out but some people care less about him until things start to stack up. I mean it is every game the same with him when the game starts.
Here are both basically ignoring or defending my sus on ryu.

also dyna pushed gram very hard day 1 from the start. So alibaba like 90% town and Ginny.

they also pushed sera a bit but Rej kinda defended him a little so meh there.

ryu definitely top suspect but still think one from misty and or sall wouldn’t be bad either

Sera claimed of action failed , and Ryu said he RB Sera.
And that day Rej claimed BD sera , but it was Draco's ability..

We will never know who they BD with...But Draco got poisioned by Ratchet.

And we knew that Dyna already claimed being Draco.

All I need to do when all thos claim happened..I'll do it at afternoon

Sera claimed of action failed , and Ryu said he RB Sera.
And that day Rej claimed BD sera , but it was Draco's ability..

We will never know who they BD with...But Draco got poisioned by Ratchet.

And we knew that Dyna already claimed being Draco.

All I need to do when all thos claim happened..I'll do it at afternoon
He also kept that to himself while Rej was talking about BD’ing with Sera. But Sera had already claimed his action failing so Ryu should have known.

Status
Not open for further replies.