Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Wait for joy boy doing the same. There is a reason the WG wanted that fruit. Someone with skill will eventually explore all capabilities of a fruit.
Now that is the retcon isnt it? About WG wanting it etc. In pre-TS, no one used a fruit like Luffy did. Bomb fruit results in bomb explosion, sword fruit results in swords. Luffy is the most creative to find those methods, no one else can even imagine those Gears aside from Luffy.

In post-TS we see similar creativity but forced. String puppets as exact-appearance clones? Its way too forced, but creative nonetheless. Myth Zoans? Logias? WB tremors? Magellan's poisons? Free powerups, none had to wreck his brain as much as Luffy did to utilize his own blood vessels as pumps. Thats physician-level creativity stuff. Dofla came close creativity-wise tho, but imo no one else.

So thats why i find it really weird and forced when Gomu2 was wanted by WG, its such a lame retcon. Luffy inventing stuff combat-wise is his signature. Take away that creativity from him (if the retcon truly happens) and you take one of the most amazing thing from Luffy, and leave him with just destined powerups.

Thor's design is cool, zoro stans are always the guy's who complain about everything
Yea sure. Don't forget "historically accurate":seriously:
Real reason:
God of War's Thor Isn't Just Accurate, It's A Win For Body Diversity
but striving for a greater range of body diversity in games deserves to be celebrated:eeke:

Isn't pre-soul society Bleach better than post-soul society Bleach? I think after Ichigo vs Byakuya, Bleach became one or two panels per page and each panel only consisted of badass edgy one-liners?
Do not randomly just judge the series by using other haters lines LOL
Those same people who hate on cool ass design are hating on Oda when he created Boundman and Luffy looked fat... SAME PEOPLE...they are the ones who also hated on Jack hybrid form...they are SAME PEOPLE...

Since when creating badass design is a bad thing is BEYOND ME..... Bleach is the one anime series among the good old big three (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach) that takes extra level when it comes to topics that are deep like "life or death, psychology of character, inner feelings...etc" which other shonen series usually has it VERY OBVIOUS and VERY FLAT... where it is STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE... because they think the audience is not smart enough to figure it out themselves....

Just like Kaido wondering if Luffy is as great as 5 legends when he knocked him on his head in ch1000...
We saw what happened... I dont know why you allow Oda to fool you so easily time and time again...
He was wondering if Luffy could reach their potential
You choose the translation who fits to your headcannon depending of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.