Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing definite, but roughly, yes! So far the sky splitting only happened b/w top-tiers, so we have no reason to think otherwise unless the future developments make it clear that Luffy's still way below Kaido's league.
Gol Roger in 2040 :
Luffy beats Imu
"Not yet, luffy is yet to be top tier "

Bruh Luffy has been top tier since he got ryuo
Whether you like it or not , he was low top then
Now he's solid top tier around Admirals

In reality Mihawk has nothing above Luffy

What was Mihawk? Mere warlord
Luffy is a yonki candidate

Who did mihawk fight that is strong as Yonko? Nobody
He was matched by Young Shanks and vista
Luffy out Herr matching Kaido
I'm not saying he has anything over Luffy from what we know but Oda is a grounded man,Mihawk is still above Luffy right now,that is pretty much a guarantee.

Luffy greatness:steef:
And many folks here thinking Luffy won't be top tier in Wano arc.

Tfff you guys thinking. He can't be any lower than top tier anymore if he's going to beat Kaido.

I know you guys will say - " if Luffy is top tier he should beat Kaido 1v1"
Kaido is the strongest of all, so it makes sense if one top tier gets help from several strong ppl to take him down in less than 1 day.

Oda keep saying the story has approach to it's final stage........This is not a nonsense statement anymore. After Wano arc, there won't be more than 2 arcs. All strawhats should be very close to their EOS lvl at Wano arc.
Zoro will also be strong enough to fight Mihawk for WSS title after Wano.

“Zoro did better than Luffy when they were on the rooftop.”

Zoro goes all out, uses his strongest attack, Kaido shrugs it off and thinks that Luffy is the only person worth his time, and then proceeds to fight Luffy, who fights him solo in base.
He did Luffy getting Haki boost from getting his ass beat over and over and over again.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am expecting invitations for all your future meriendas. :cheers:

It's funny, a few days ago, we're talking about whether Luffy is truly low top tier and now he showed this kind of incredible feat lol.
What incredible feat? Did he take a sky and slap Kaido with it?
How much damage did sky splitting do to Kaido?
0? Thought so. :goyea:

Nah, yamato best accomplishment is that she didnt lose, become mummy gag, eat senzu beans and be saved by tristan and miyagi
:saden::saden::cantseeme:
Yamato didn't face island level two yonkou attack.
Post automatically merged:

Yall seriously thinking Mihawk will survive one round of G4 with Adv Coc:virusprot:
Yes are you stupid

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's funny, a few days ago, we're talking about whether Luffy is truly low top tier and now he showed this kind of incredible feat lol.
His feats are still lacking, but that doesn't mean we can turn a blind eye to the fact that only top-tiers managed the sky splitting so far. This is why I always keep my opinions flexible.

Btw, I am sure Garp and others can replicate this feat.

Clones "Yamato is at the level where Oden was when he left wano"
"Yamato below jinbei, zoro, sanji"

Oden didn't know adcoc when he left wano,
Yamato is above the Oden (inbetweener) who left wano for this sole reason
She's Top inbetweener or Low top tier !

Man this is ridicoulous, I know that you can lose against Kaido, but dont fuking compare someone that had 4 time facing Kaido (and clearly lost 1 vs1) (still hanst properly damage him) to someone that had the possibility to face Kaido and Big Mom and compare the 2. That absolutely garbage and only insecure powerlevel OP fan get to the conclusion that Luffy can stomp other character. No he can't in fact he got body by a guy call Apoo like what 30chapters ago. So enjoy you hype moment and stop your nonsense about other character that didnt get the possibility to face Kaido due to plot or other reason.
Thats is called inconsistent when even Zolo couldn't pass Beattle Gifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.