Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, you people think Zoro>Luffy.

You were just arguing the other day that Zoros goal was to be the WSM. WTF manga are you reading?
And you arrogantly think your vision is right without even questioning your cognitive capabilities. So we are all wrong and you are right.

Hakkai is just a little portion of kaido and big mom strength 5%kaido 5% big mom you see theme breathless after the attack?
Zoro block hakki 1second is good but not enough for call that extraordinary feat without law zolo would be dead it’s a facts.:kayneshrug:
Hakai is an attack that requires their full physical strength. That's the reason Kaido asked Big Mom if is she still had the physical strength needed to perform that attack. They fought earlier and slipt the sky.

Yes, Zoro blocking an attack that requires 2 Yonkos using all of their physical strength is an extraordinary even if it's only for a few seconds.

Law didn't save Zoro. People need to stop pushing that headcannon. It never happened. I've discussed that before and read plenty of discussions on that topic. Nobody has ever brought a single shred of evidence supporting Law saved Zoro.

Luffy is literally showing off like top 10 - top 5 feats and it’s only going to get worse as he continues to fight with and damage Kaido more.

I’m literally someone who’s favorite strawhat character wise is Zoro, and I’m not even a big Luffy fan.

It’s just like, objectively speaking, Luffy is literally performing feats that we’ve only seen emperor and pirate king level combatants perform.
You think Zoro is going to chop Kaido's head with below emperor feats? Of course Luffy and his right hand are leaving Wano among top characters when the journey is 80% through.

Anyway, what’s crazy to me is that Jack and Marco are inferior Zoan users than the impel down jailers who were awakened
I'm wondering if Oda will retcon that. Imo, the retcon theory will be that Vegapunk artificially induced their awakening, hence why they look ridiculously stupid lol.

Like I 100% expect Kaido and maybe King/Queen to have awakening, but do we really expect them to look that silly?

Status
Not open for further replies.