Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless, unleeeeeeeessssss, he's not really down. Remember, it's important to see how the chapter portrays victory. For example, we couldn't confirm WsW was down UNTIL chapter 1022, 4 chapters after Jinbe punched his face in.

Maybe he does have awakening, or something up his sleeve. It's possible Oda drew Inu and Neko's victory chapters, but then shows us a plot twist with Jack. I don't expect this obviously, but it's something potentially look out for. That way Queen wasn't lying about their toughness.
That could be the reason Oda didn't bothered on showing Jack going Hybrid. I Hope atleast

That could be the reason Oda didn't bothered on showing Jack going Hybrid. I Hope atleast
He technically has already:

It's a centuar type form where he has a mammoth face, normal arms so he can hold his swords, and 4 legs.

This is likely his hybrid, or by some inexplicable reason, is actually his awakening since typically hybrid form of 4 legged mammals make your arms transform as well, and only give you 2 legs.

Why does jack have 4 legs here? Why are his arms normal. @playa4321 it's possible this is in fact his awakening form already. Not sure how or why, but Jack's hybrid is certainly odd. Unless of course this is like Black Maria and her smile manipulation shit thst changed her appearance too. Though Jack doesn't have a sentient mammoth that is separate from himself, so I doubt that.

Begged his life? Really?
:lawsigh:

Nothing you say change the fact Luffy feared Mihawk's strength but not the admiral strength combined.
dude it's not being feared by mihawk's strength it's because he know his hands will cut off he stopped that and then got ready to face him again. In that mihawk also said that you are calm but he never said anything like that and he despises people backing off just because they doesn't have strength and would say something like man what a bummer is this scaredy kid that shanks fond off? but he never said anything like that. Luffy knew mihawk is not fighting serious at all and that mihawk is not what he should with . It is only because luffy came before stage and admirals stopping him and even aokiji said the dialogue you have to cross us if you want to go to ace. How delusional you are to say that luffy is scared of mihawk's strength.

He technically has already:

It's a centuar type form where he has a mammoth face, normal arms so he can hold his swords, and 4 legs.

This is likely his hybrid, or by some inexplicable reason, is actually his awakening since typically hybrid form of 4 legged mammals make your arms transform as well, and only give you 2 legs.

Why does jack have 4 legs here? Why are his arms normal. @playa4321 it's possible this is in fact his awakening form already. Not sure how or why, but Jack's hybrid is certainly odd. Unless of course this is like Black Maria and her smile manipulation shit thst changed her appearance too. Though Jack doesn't have a sentient mammoth that is separate from himself, so I doubt that.
I know, but he was already transformed, even some Tobiroppo got their Hybrid highlighted much more than Jack's, they used Hybrid on a special occasion, Queen's Hybrid got a solo chapter only to be shown, the same thing happened to WsW, Jack should've get the same treatment..

G

Gorosei Informer

So upon some random conversation with a friend, I joked that Green Bull's Justice should be "Horny Justice" and then I realise the fucking pun in that.

And then I also joked that King might be a Germaphobe and then it hit me....Germaphobe....GERMA!

:sanmoji::king::saden::cantseeme::lawsigh::lulz:

I have a feeling that, except for Kaido and Big Mom, no other villains in this arc will receive different treatment from Tobiroppo/Jack and that includes BM's sons if they get involved in this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.