Instant lock and give warnings to one sided matchups and enforce this new rule:

Then you wonder why some users from the other web think WG has slumped in quality because of posts like these.

Besides instant locking and dishing out warnings, I think a new rule should be placed for any vs. threads.
That rule should be that the topic creator NEEDS to give his or her detailed opinion (opening post) on the match up and it should AT LEAST be three sentences long.

If a mod sees that the opening post does not meet this criteria then they are warned and locked instantly until he or she has edited their post.

Then you wonder why some users from the other web think WG has slumped in quality because of posts like these.

Besides instant locking and dishing out warnings, I think a new rule should be placed for any vs. threads.
That rule should be that the topic creator NEEDS to give his or her detailed opinion (opening post) on the match up and it should AT LEAST be three sentences long.

If a mod sees that the opening post does not meet this criteria then they are warned and locked instantly until he or she has edited their post.
That actually IS a rule already… It’s just that we’re lax with it :emohiyo:

I think you should care less about what other self-righteous and contradictory weeb forums like Reddick OP and Arlong Punk think about this place. As long as it doesn't disobey the fundamental rules set by the staff, you don't have to take online ethics classes for a bunch of sanctimonious, holier than thou pricks.

Noodle or Kurwa crying about people on WG reading One Piece despite hating the manga. But I think its kurwa since at the end it is mentioned that WG is filled with people constantly downplaying Sanji:kobeha:
The hell you talking about?

I swear you seek attention for no reason
Get a life

@Steven

You popular.

First, I get a dedicated thread on Reddit now you get this
Link please?

I stopped using reddit since they banned my OP rant thread. Some said, it is the worst OP rant ever. Me not knowing how this community worked back in 2015-16 (college days), I asked few questions, like how strong is Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, why SHs had to fight some fishes on their way to Totto Land (they were pressed for time to save Sanji, and then go to Wano, yet Oda included some fish fight). After that, I never logged in @Reddit 😂