Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't cry clown :josad:

Zoro will be in bandages for weeks after fighting King.

He jumped in the air. He isn't flying lmao:suresure:

Smoker is trash. Destroyed by PH Law. Was getting beat down by Vergo, the same Vergo who Law one shot.

PageOne low diffs Smoker. If Chopper got haki he would mid diff him.
Why would he be in bendages? King isn't even hurting him so far and Zoro looks fine. It's just he does feel double pain but that won't stop someone like him.

Still not comparable. Oda wanted to drive home the idea that Usopp and Nami weren't defeating their enemies without help. Whether or not you liked it is up to you, but its clear that was the message. Jinbe, Franky and Robin got fights. They are combatants in a traditional sense. And if they received 1.5-2 chapter fights, Zoro and Sanji will 100% receive the same thing, if not more considering their opponents.

Inu/Neko are not relevant at all to this.
Inu and Neko are not relevant this is true but the other strawhats barely get 1 chapter fights. Zoro and Sanji can get 2 chapters at most at this pace. I am not a fan of this pace and there is a chance that oda could the same thing with Zoro and Sanji. Of course maybe i am wrong and oda will draw great fights but the possibility is there.

Nah this time there is a final attack lol Scotch confirmed it
Basically offscreen again. We see how Jack was throw away in the rooftop too. We just see the final phase but not actually the fight.
It is like Oda starting in chapter 781 Luffy vs Doffy and offpanelled it until the point in the moment when Luffy use KKG to beat Doffy. Imagine we reader would never see chapter 782/783/784/785 and half of 790...

For me he offscreen it again. I don't have anything of seeing Sulong one shoting Jack or Perospero. If Oda decide to offscreen them at first place he should never bring Jack and Pero back.

For me he offscreen them again.

Inu and Neko are not relevant this is true but the other strawhats barely get 1 chapter fights. Zoro and Sanji can get 2 chapters at most at this pace. I am not a fan of this pace and there is a chance that oda could the same thing with Zoro and Sanji. Of course maybe i am wrong and oda will draw great fights but the possibility is there.
That's normal though. Zoro and Sanji have never gotten greater than 2 chapter dedicated to their fights. I expect these to be slightly longer, only because they are calamities, but not by much

Basically offscreen again. We see how Jack was throw away in the rooftop too. We just see the final phase but not actually the fight.
It is like Oda starting in chapter 781 Luffy vs Doffy and offpanelled it until the point in the moment when Luffy use KKG to beat Doffy. Imagine we reader would never see chapter 782/783/784/785 and half of 790...

For me he offscreen it again. I don't have anything of seeing Sulong one shoting Jack or Perospero. If Oda decide to offscreen them at first place he should never bring Jack and Pero back.

For me he offscreen them again.
Nah I understand what you mean. It's disappointing for sure. I just think that at the cost of relevancy, we see who Oda focuses on. The F6 were only focused on because they were strawhat opponents. Jack, Peros, Fukurokuju, Hawkins and Apoo unfortunately aren't.

The only exception to this IMHO is Big Mom, because she's a highly relevant villain being fought by the 2 most important pirates after Luffy's crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.