Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one way to make this arc menacing and that is for this raid to still fail. It would have made more sense for killings to be a thing in one piece. Were the tobii roppo actually all die except maybe pageone and ulti. And that everyone of the good side have to regroup. But that there are extreme losses with the island falling. Luffy is then made and trains up with zoro. This helps zoro also learn advanced coc.

Franky helps out sanji with his raid suit and with his lineage factor developing stating that he also saw these things in old blue prints of vegapunk.

And everybody else finds ways to get powerups. Have this break of running and training be about two weeks

Jinbe helps robin more with her Fishman karate

Chopper wants to desperately learn armament haki.

Ussop levels up his observation haki and somehow finds or is given seastone rocks and uses those as bullets.

This break also allows bigmom to bring her forces to wano. It gives the marines time to pop up based on the info related to them by cp0.

Don't ask me I don't care, it is Oda, he himself don't know it how to end things. Dude evolve more and more to Mashima(at least Mashima not offscreen battles).
At this point the asking is useless, Jack go down and we need to accept it. Whatever reason Oda has I don't really care anymore, the whole raid is a fiasco.
I honestly think that Oda did plan to have Usopp and Carrot beat Jack and Pero like I predicted. I was saying that Jack would be so weakened after beating Inu that even Usopp, with a power up, would be able to drain the last of his HP, and in this chapter, Jack does talk about how his HP is so low that one more clean hit would finish him off. I said that Pero would win due to the moon being blocked out, and the moon did get blocked out. However, Oda was receiving complaints about how the arc has gone on for too long, and he and his bosses know that One Piece’s 12 year old casual fans only care about seeing the M3 fight, so Oda put Jack and Pero on the chopping block

big mom vs luffy is pure rubbish after Luffy defeats someone like Kaido.

t makes more sense for her to lose to Kid and Law
Literally no one would give a shit. Oda knows this as well. The Straw Hats would be too powerful for her crew anyhow.

What are we going to get?

Zoro vs. Smoothie, Sanji vs. Snack?

Makes no sense. This is Big Mom's time.

You guys overrated the fuck out of Maser Canon. Literally Radical Beam 2.0. That's a long range/speed move.

I'd say the CQC attack she used on P1 was stronger than the attack she used on Ulti

Nah I told people numerous times that they can’t just wank Maser Cannon because it’s a “Yonko attack”. What I’m saying is how can Ulti handle being pierced in the abdomen, but Jack can’t?

Why did Oda even have Peros come in Onigashima when his two "fights" all happened off-screen and he didn't do anything relevant plot-wise either? All to end up getting defeated by someone he didn't even know the existence 5 chapters ago. (At least with Carrot they interacted in WCI)
He should just have stayed on the ship like the other BMP. Talk about pointless shit.:hope:
because he said wano will be biggest arc. Wano trash side is that. What happened old Oda ? By gathering lots of character in same place , he just though it will be great and will have done fans service from every character side. On the other hand , we just want to read clear fight like enies lobby. if we make unnecessary character list at onigashima , i cant imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.