Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that Oda did plan to have Usopp and Carrot beat Jack and Pero like I predicted. I was saying that Jack would be so weakened after beating Inu that even Usopp, with a power up, would be able to drain the last of his HP, and in this chapter, Jack does talk about how his HP is so low that one more clean hit would finish him off. I said that Pero would win due to the moon being blocked out, and the moon did get blocked out. However, Oda was receiving complaints about how the arc has gone on for too long, and he and his bosses know that One Piece’s 12 year old casual fans only care about seeing the M3 fight, so Oda put Jack and Pero on the chopping block
What kinna stupid piece are you writing ?? Sounds even dumber than what oda is doing now :suresure::lusalty:

H

humanbeing

Luffy clashed with Kaido in his base form i assume.
Kid expresses his faith in Luffy? that is new, he is becoming another Law.

because he said wano will be biggest arc. Wano trash side is that. What happened old Oda ? By gathering lots of character in same place , he just though it will be great and will have done fans service from every character side. On the other hand , we just want to read clear fight like enies lobby. if we make unnecessary character list at onigashima , i cant imagine that.
Cause of wano characters he focus on them too much

I honestly think that Oda did plan to have Usopp and Carrot beat Jack and Pero like I predicted. I was saying that Jack would be so weakened after beating Inu that even Usopp, with a power up, would be able to drain the last of his HP, and in this chapter, Jack does talk about how his HP is so low that one more clean hit would finish him off. I said that Pero would win due to the moon being blocked out, and the moon did get blocked out. However, Oda was receiving complaints about how the arc has gone on for too long, and he and his bosses know that One Piece’s 12 year old casual fans only care about seeing the M3 fight, so Oda put Jack and Pero on the chopping block
Bro it is over, he not care the fight is out. The same was said about Pageone,WsW and Sasaki. The battle is over,Oda want to finish this arc quickly after wasting 100 chapters for the build up. I know it hurt to see such a writing but accept it early better then later, you just put your in disappointed later.
Oda don't care for Jack or Pero, they are done, don't expect much.

Status
Not open for further replies.