Versus Battle Hex Bozoline (dolzenabring 666) vs Akainu

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Hex's dad is clearly top 0
Post automatically merged:

There's some death flags for Uriel, but i'm not sure if Gurlu has the balls to go through with his genocidal plans, we'll see. On topic, Hex has been kind of disappointing lately, i feel like his powers are being ret conned, he hasn't progressed in a while and only gets by via scaling to others.
It's not his arc. 2017 will be the year of the hex.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Reviving the thread after the new chapter @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge @Bango๐Ÿ… etc.

Hex lost possession of the spiritual manifestal orb, can he still win ?
Without a doubt, manโ€ฆor have you forgotten that gift Hex received from Yarrow in the Drunken Lizards arc? A little something called the Shroud of Eternum? Yeah, Akainu still gets washed :arnoling:

C

Cuistot

Without a doubt, manโ€ฆor have you forgotten that gift Hex received from Yarrow in the Drunken Lizards arc? A little something called the Shroud of Eternum? Yeah, Akainu still gets washed :arnoling:
I'm not having this debate with you again....

I told you the Eternum is the rough slaughter of Lima that posessed Hex, not something he received from Yarrow the fodder.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I'm not having this debate with you again....

I told you the Eternum is the rough slaughter of Lima that posessed Hex, not something he received from Yarrow the fodder.
God damn right youโ€™re not having this debate again, because like Iโ€™ve told you several times, there is no debate to be had!! It was at Yarrowโ€™s intervention where Lima first crossed Hex by reading her tear-provoking letter about how the formerโ€™s alcoholism affected her on a personal level before he could read his, that means Yarrow is the TRUE Gifter of the Shroud by the laws of his home planet Yeldor!! Honestly, I blame that Icelandic son of a bitch Oddvar for translating it wrong, but I usually blame him for that whenever possible :lawsigh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž