Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a Class A clown. What the fuck does this any of this have to do with Gear 4?

Your precious Big Mom is fighting on par with 2 Supernovas with 0 powerups from Dressrosa.
:milaugh:sulong dukes ~ or =< Pre fs G4 Luffy
Oda wrote it the same way
It boost their stats...+ dukes ryuo become even more powerful in sulong form as VC states it

Doffy needed luck to survive round 1 of g4 just like Jack and Pero did

Only Cracker, Marco and 2 Calamities can stalemate or outlast pre fs G4
While Only Katakuri can beat pre fs g4 luffy and fs g4 luffy

Um... Doflamingo > YCs.

He's at least = King given his Joker epithet, Doffy's Joker epithet being a wildcard which replaces either calamity is out of question at this point.

I'd say Doflamingo is YC1 level @comrade
Agreed. Jack was wasted too easily. Queen being in Hybrid already and still having a tough time against non RS Sanji doesn't look good either. King is another story, who is still in base. Inb4 his hybrid gets wasted too as soon as Zoro stops playing (like the Apoo scenario).

Doesn't this confirm Perospero as YC3 level? Both Neko and Inu are equals. And they both faced a similar level of difficulty throughout their fights. I wonder why he isn't a sweet commander tho.
He would still be below Cracker who has superior versatility and durability (crackers needed WCI G4 to break through, redhawk could break through Candy wall). His ego couldn't handle being the YC4 of BM's crew.

Oda seems to really like Queen, he's been present in allmost every chapter ether doing something or reacting someway to current events.

King on the other hand he's either been like this "..." or completely absent, not even present as background like in this chapter.
I dont know why Oda treats King like this man. King shouldve been an intellectual.

BTW Doffy isn't really above Calamities
He suffered same outcome vs G4... luck is how he survived round 1
He's a Joker who can be weak as Jack or strong as Kong.
No, Doflamingo was gravely injured which made up for his terrible performance vs G4. Also, base Doffy looked bad, awakening Doffy matched Bound Man for 20 minutes with hakiless strings.

A more healthy Doflamingo would perform better. Imagine putting heavily weakened Katakuri, who fought Snake Man, against first round Bound Man who is not that weakened. Of course Katakuri would perform worse than normally, a massive reduce in reaction speed to which Katakuri might not take those 3 G4 combo attacks as well as he would have done before.

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

Look, I didn't want to start that shit again, but by now even the dumbest users should be able to identify redon's nonsense.

It has gotten to a point where his idiotic use of male pronouns actually makes some passages of his spoiler summary barely readable.

You literally have to think thrice about which he/him stands for who, just because redon wants to drive home his ridiculous agenda by using those pronouns as often as he can.

Bullshit. The dude claimed zoro was going all out. Another individual explained that he was not doing so. You then tried being captain save a ho trying to defend the premise of a person that made zero sense.
You are a fucking clown, show me where i said he is going all out, you are so fucking butthurt about everything related to zoro its amazing, i will say it one last time, i didn't say he was going all out i said do not think he isn't trying, he is not going all out but he isn't far away from it.

I think Meme has 2 YC4, 2 YC3 and 1 YC1. And Peros is the YC3 and Smoothie is the YC4.
Kaido has 1 YC3 and 2 YC1s.
WB has the normal standard
Makes sense. Queen and King have equal portrayal so far while Jack is significantly below that. Peros though has to be the biggest winner of the Wano arc despite his defeat. The man has really proved his mettle and strength. Before Wano I don't think anyone was going to scale him alongside other YC level characters especially the top 3 YC level.

Status
Not open for further replies.