Status
Not open for further replies.
So Brook is Yonko level?
Precisely no, that's my point. I'm saying just because Law and Kid are fighting Big Mom doesn't mean they're on Luffy's level. They don't have an advanced haki. They didn't beat any commander They didn't beat any notable people in the new world They don't have legendary teachers. They weren't equated with Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, Shanks, and Rocks. Luffy has it all figured out.

Doflamingo was said to be a powerful and tricky ally to Kaido, awakening and COC. Let Queen show awakening and we can talk further.
CoC is worth nothing when trash like Chinjoa has it. And even Kaido hasnt shown awakening. Lets wait if Zoan awakening is something important at all. As of now Queen’s Viruses are more powerful and worth more than anything in Doffy’s arsenal.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doflamingo was said to be a powerful and tricky ally to Kaido, awakening and COC. Let Queen show awakening and we can talk further.
What does that have to do with anything ? He got beat by a fodder luffy. Tricky =/= strong
Chinjao had coc was fodder

Queen doesn't have to show anything he's a different style of fighter

Precisely no, that's my point. I'm saying just because Law and Kid are fighting Big Mom doesn't mean they're on Luffy's level. They don't have an advanced haki. They didn't beat any commander They didn't beat any notable people in the new world They don't have legendary teachers. They weren't equated with Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, Shanks, and Rocks. Luffy has it all figured out.
My bad. I didn't fallow.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
CoC is worth nothing when trash like Chinjoa has it. And even Kaido hasnt shown awakening. Lets wait if Zoan awakening is something important at all. As of now Queen’s Viruses are more powerful and worth more than anything in Doffy’s arsenal.
What does that have to do with anything ? He got beat by a fodder luffy. Tricky =/= strong
Chinjao had coc was fodder

Queen doesn't have to show anything he's a different style of fighter
Holy shit you making me side with these weirdos smh

Realistically if there is going to be a huge war at the end of one piece, why would oda waste time drawing battles upon battles of side characters in wano , especially when he has a deadline of finishing the series in 5 years. I get it, jack had a important plotline but i think its pretty selfish to ask of oda, who's getting old btw, to choreograph and draw a whole fight while simultaneously managing a thousand characters in the arc on a weekly basis. LET THE MAN BREATH. HE WANTS TO BE DONE WITH THE SERIES. People criticize oda as if he has had time to fully write a storyboard of the arc, like other authors of books have. Most mangaka only have a rough idea and draw chapters based on their intuition and this is why long arcs have pacing issues. Give oda a year to plan ahead, and there won't be any pacing issues smh.

Boundman would have been completely fucked against Doffy’s awakening if it couldn’t fly.

Doffy skyrise to YC2lvl for me, he not losing to a YC3lvl character(expect probably Yasopp and Blackbeard number 3).
Im objective and always said, if Jack not perform well Im going to change my opinion to Doflamingo and this is the first time saying this, but I can´t see him under YC3lvl and agree with @Finalbeta and @comrade
Their is no point anymore to have him under that lvl. Now Queen fight is left, if he ends similar like Jack, I putting Doffy near YC1lvl....
Sanjikun time has come. Loda shits on his own key villains. And Doffy's stakes get higher with every chapter:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.