Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not have any problem with Jack and Perospero being defeated in this chapter if Oda actually focused on their fights.
Actually my problem too with the fight. I don't would mind if they would lose onscreen after a great battle. But like this? That is poor writing after all the build up. Pero vs Neko was looking really good based on that panel where Neko was lying in the ground. He just offscreen the whole battle. He just take Pero to wano to offscreen him...

People expectations:
"When Luffy's gonna be Yonko level then Zoro will be at least Benn Beckman's level."
:josad:

Reality:
*When Luffy has become Yonko level, Zoro's still on the level of the likes of Katakuri*
:milaugh::steef::cheers:

Yeah Doffy so weak he got mortally wounded by the likes of DR Law. Talking about wounded, Law was heavily wounded too before even start fighting Doffy 1 vs 1.
While King is still healthy after fighting YC1 Marco.

Doesn't change the fact that Onigashima Luffy said he needed G4 against Ulti. Onigashima Luffy > pre Udon Luffy > WCI Luffy > DR Luffy. And Doffy was ragdolled by G4 DR Luffy.

Do the math. Queen is probably closer to Doffy though than to King.
You have already ditched Doflamingo?.....:suresure:

I think people mislead what Perospero is, he is the 1st son of Big Mom, 700mi bounty, he isn't a Sweet Commander basicly by his own choice im sure, he is competent, experient and respected by the crew.

The fact that you can compare him with Jack has nothing to do with King or Queen's strength, or Jack himself, Perospero was always one of the most highlighted from the BM Pirates, like a card up on the sleeve. He is tricky and situational like Doflamingo

Its not surprising he is the only one that reached Onigashima.

Even then, thats the reality:

Actually my problem too with the fight. I don't would mind if they would lose onscreen after a great battle. But like this? That is poor writing after all the build up. Pero vs Neko was looking really good based on that panel where Neko was lying in the ground. He just offscreen the whole battle. He just take Pero to wano to offscreen him...
As much as I love One Piece, I don't know how any can defend the way Oda handled Jack and Perospero in this chapter.

Yeah Doffy so weak he got mortally wounded by the likes of DR Law. Talking about wounded, Law was heavily wounded too before even start fighting Doffy 1 vs 1.
While King is still healthy after fighting YC1 Marco.

Doesn't change the fact that Onigashima Luffy said he needed G4 against Ulti. Onigashima Luffy > pre Udon Luffy > WCI Luffy > DR Luffy. And Doffy was ragdolled by G4 DR Luffy.

Do the math. Queen is probably closer to Doffy though than to King.
Doflamingo got mortally wounded by a hax attack which shredded his organs and ignores durability. Law was wounded and yet mid diffed by base Doflamingo who grew tired of his "tricks" - according to Doffy himself.
King has higher endurance and durability while Doflamingo surpasses him in DF versatility being an allrounder.

Does not matter. Land Jinbe humiliated the strongest Flying Six member.

Do the math. Doflamingo is closer to King than to Queen.

Nah the rest aint gon do shit. Oda is putting a special rank for Zoro and Sanji. Nami and Usopp have proven to weak for the Tobbi Roppo. The rest also cant do shit. Sanji’s new PU and Zoro’s attacks gon have Kaido screaming and shitting blood.
they will be there as a support, each will launch their small attack just for the symbolic

+ it's pretty obvious when you see that they are still in good shape after their fight against the TRs

+ we will have a parallel with Blackbeard and his crew against Whitebeard

B

Ballel

Even Momonosuke had a piece of Kaido, I don't understand why Sanji shouldn't. And no, stop with the bullshit "Sanji has no business with him", it's a strawhat's enemy so that's a big bullshit.
'Even Momonosuke' ???????
Momo has a long personal history and plot with Kaido. He invaded his coubtry, killed his parents and tortured him.
Ni
Ot everything is about strength

Status
Not open for further replies.