Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro might be able to pull off a win against an admiral with asura. luffy blatantly has surpassed all of them
If you really think Luffy is above Akainu… you’re in for a rude awakening in future…

Luffy reaching Yonko level status now only solidifies the admirals more and more…

Admirals and Akainu specifically will have to be SURPASSED on panel by Luffy..

Luffy has to on screen show a development with Akainu where he goes from weaker to stronger…

I don’t care if Sabo ends Akainu later, but Luffy/Akainu is destined to happen and clash… and Oda will not make Luffy make short work of Akainu… Oda always made Luffy the underdog in fights… similarly, Luffy will be the underdog vs Akainu
Making Akainu once again proving doubters wrong about how strong admirals are

If you really think Luffy is above Akainu… you’re in for a rude awakening in future…

Luffy reaching Yonko level status now only solidifies the admirals more and more…

Admirals and Akainu specifically will have to be SURPASSED on panel by Luffy..

Luffy has to on screen show a development with Akainu where he goes from weaker to stronger…

I don’t care if Sabo ends Akainu later, but Luffy/Akainu is destined to happen and clash… and Oda will not make Luffy make short work of Akainu… Oda always made Luffy the underdog in fights… similarly, Luffy will be the underdog vs Akainu
Making Akainu once again proving doubters wrong about how strong admirals are
Lmao dude Sengoku himself admitted Whitebeard was strong enough to wipe out marineford.

The admirals are far far below a top yonko in power.

You’re one of those guys who think they know a person better than a person knows himself.
No. I don't know you about other things but regarding One piece, you are hypocrite. Several posts of defaming Kid from Zoro pans and your post related to Kid hate is just about Luffy fandom. That itself will tell your hypocrisy.

Your Luffy fandom is the most toxic and hypocritical one. Don’t compare your kind with any other fandom.
Sorry, but Zoro fandom takes gold medal in that criteria. Zoro fandom is an unanimous winner of the poll. :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ahahahahaha... this forum, hell, even the entire one piece fanbase will never accept that. Have you seen all the excuses already? It's so funny... if You still believe in power levels (I don't) then just based on pure feats and hype Big Mom pirates>Beast Pirates for sure. Prospero isn't even amongst the camanders and he's comparable to Jack, to fucking Jack for god's sake.
The reason why you dont believe in power levels is because you cant power scale.
Hint - when Perospero takes a beating from Kaido on top of losing to Neko, then you can say he is equal to dull boy Jack.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.