Status
Not open for further replies.
And no against king zoro seems to save haki, at least he doesn't coat his weapons with it like he did against kaido.
He did use CoA. He didn't used Enma to the fullest yet.
Zoro isn't going all out yet, he even used a named attack without haki. Once Zoro starts using haki King should be in his hybrid form. Otherwise I cannot take the power scaling in this series serious anymore.
He did use Haki.

And he also used Haki when he clashed with King afterwards if i am not mistaken.

He will show clear superiority over Lakazuki before Sabo takes over.

What you should be worried about is that guy who got fired and replaced by Vegapunk's toys. You know that 'WSS' who is currently running from marine fodder?

Sabo is beating Akainu 1v1. He is even nerfed because his fruit is weaker.
Even a kid can understand that Luffy would never let Akainu slip by and that Sabo will most likely not be that powerful considering the DF disadvantage.

Yeah yeah yeah
Heart attack or not… still pulls a W against all of them..
You believe in Sengoku’s words.. right?
Then do not ignore all other lines for him..

Sengoku says WB has the power to destroy the world… Kaido WANTS ancient weapons and other shit to be able to destroy the world.

Kaido himself does not have the strength to do so…

WB vs Marines… Tsuru says even if she went to the end of the world, no place is safe…

While with Kaido vs Shanks, or Kaido and Big Mom now, they ignored it as Wano is not part of their problem now…

Freaking Kizaru suggests to go there alone, while with WB all admirals + shichibukai are summonned

jeez… Everytime a Yonko or big figure like Garp speak, including Big Mom herself… their dialog put WB on a different planet..
Garp compares Shanks status to WB… he does not compare WB to them
He says they angered the king of sea
Vice Admiral Momonga in same scene that talks about Shanks and Kaido clashing… He says they don’t have time for them cause they are facing the STRONGEST CREW… and I don’t think they are strongest crew because of the commanders lol..

Big Mom herself: I would have been able to defeat Kaido, Shanks AND EVEN WB… EVEN WB alone is officially confirming WB was on another diminsion even at his old sick state

Dude… all the clout current yonko are getting is only thanks to WB in Marineford… ONLY thanks to WB… EVEN NOW, to this day, you guys still use WB feats to defend the yonko instead of using the other yonko and what they do…
Post automatically merged:

I forgot about the army with Jack and number 7 lol
Old Whitebeard can't destroy the world that's something only healthier Whitebeard can do.

Old Whitebeard can't even one shot shitty admirals

I don't care about Luffy beating Kaido, or if Zoro miraculously kills Kaido, or Senji awakens some lunarian shit... the only thing I hope from this arc is for Big Mom to be defeated, horrible, unbearable character...

if Kid and law fail, I will chase and hate your fans on this forum.

Oh so now.. you don’t listen to Sengoku’s words!
The hypocricy Lol
Sengoku didn't know how sick Whitebeard was.

Its not just Sengoku. The narrator himself thinks the warlords are the difference between victory and defeat.

Along the coast stand countless heavy cannons... // ...and visible upon the coast, at the very fore of the Marine troops... // ...stand the five twisted pirates who may determine the outcome of this battle... // ...the Royal Shichibukai.]

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/14125

Oh please, you are not even 1% of critique. Critics are in general unbiased people but you ain't. You just trashtalk.
Yes everything that doesn’t fit in your headcanon is trashtalk. I criticised Oda for his bullshit writing during this raid. I criticised every single character because of lack of character development, even Zoro.
I can at least be honest and criticise my favourite characters. You guys just sit and swallow every shit Oda gives you.
You want to forbid my opinion? Don’t turn everything according to your headcanon and fuck off, don’t quote me.
Go to reddit, you will be happy there

He did use CoA. He didn't used Enma to the fullest yet.

He did use Haki.

And he also used Haki when he clashed with King afterwards if i am not mistaken.
Okay, I missed that out. Good thing you put the panel here. But I still think that zoro is not fighting all out yet. If he would King would definitivly take damage just like Kaido did with Zoros attacks. He seems to holding back. Sanji isn't going all out either, he has yet to use his RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.