Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yeah because you can't admit that Whitebeard avoided fighting Kaido. Roger avoided Big Mom. Those 2 are the closest things to Roger and WB.
Yeah… Go on and reread please the chapter where WB avoided that war… tell me what was the excuse given? Was it that he was weaker? And afraid of losing? Or was it not explained in detail that many casualties would happen

you see, that’s the reason debating you guys is pointless… cause at least bring a solid argument… at least when bringing an event, do not ignore details like the “reason of not going to Wano”
And not be a one sided person who just bring shit up without looking into context

WB was told by Roger everything, including the war… this is why he was delaying Ace to go for Wano… he wanted Ace to be the flag bearer… groomed him to be the next generation leader… and to be the guy who fullfills the prophecy of that war…

WB knew that war is coming to wano regardless in 20 years from Oden death… going there would just make more casualties than what’s about to happen

For you to just say “WB avoided Kaido” and ignore this fact, it tells me the type of debate I’m having right now.. which is ignoring facts and details for the sake of agenda

Lol
Headcanon. Prime Garp nearly killed Roger, a feat Linlin couldn't even dream off. Prime Garp is factually above the Yonkou and with Prime Sengoku just below him he is right there with Kaido who is still above Linlin, lol.
Yes the dude who can't even stop gear 4 luffy was once on par with Kaido.

Sure. Dude. Sure.

Sengoku and Linlin have something in common then. While Sengoku put WB above Garp, Linlin put WB above herself, Kaido and Shanks. There is a clear pattern with WB being the strongest, period.

Linlin: "Even Whitebeard"
We are going to see the world strongest creature be defeated. These hypes mean nothing :whitepress:... especially from someone as broken as BM and who should essentially be a far more threat if actually used as it is.

Yeah… Go on and reread please the chapter where WB avoided that war… tell me what was the excuse given? Was it that he was weaker? And afraid of losing? Or was it not explained in detail that many casualties would happen

you see, that’s the reason debating you guys is pointless… cause at least bring a solid argument… at least when bringing an event, do not ignore details like the “reason of not going to Wano”
And not be a one sided person who just bring shit up without looking into context

WB was told by Roger everything, including the war… this is why he was delaying Ace to go for Wano… he wanted Ace to be the flag bearer… groomed him to be the next generation leader… and to be the guy who fullfills the prophecy of that war…

WB knew that war is coming to wano regardless in 20 years from Oden death… going there would just make more casualties than what’s about to happen

For you to just say “WB avoided Kaido” and ignore this fact, it tells me the type of debate I’m having right now.. which is ignoring facts and details for the sake of agenda
Right so WB doesn't neg Kaido.

Kaido is a high dif fight for Whitebeard.

Was that hard? Of course Whitebeard is stronger. But he doesn't neg or low diff Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Oh sorry gear 3 luffy wifh 5 hit points left survived a killing blow from Sengoku

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy making Hybrid Kaido dodge, Luffy splitting sky with Kaido > Any Zoro feat
Now that is what a true cope looks like. :goyea:
Zoro failed to knock down kaido like he wanted, in those chapters.
luffy already knock down kaido in chapter 1000 , long before zoro attempt
:saden::saden:
Luffy did that back in Kuri too, very impressive. Zoro isnt after such feats, they belong to weaklings. :myman:

Jack only lost because he took so much damage while beating a army of sulong minks & right after that he got gang by sulong dukes so the damage he took was really overwhelming despite that he still was able to keep going on fighting because him losing now I understand why it makes sense it's not like a dog storm or cat is stronger than him , because remember base jack was handling them easy for days without rest yet they was getting time rest but still couldn't do anything to Jack, :kayneshrug: so it's cool for me Jack being down I had to re-think things over but I. Certain Dukes are out of it also

Luffy sure is growing at an alarming rate
Ever since the Katakuri fight I think Oda just went: "Fuck it. I don't have time for any kind of realistic power-growth anymore."

It's a mere shonen manga and that's how things go, but if we take previous decisions into account (Luffy struggling against freakin Caesar and Doflamingo) this insane growth in about 3-4 weeks in-manga time just doesn't make much sense.

At this point it's just best to accept it and ignore it though.

I learned that not having too much expectations in terms of logic/storywriting does wonders for your actual enjoyment of the series.

Lol

Yes the dude who can't even stop gear 4 luffy was once on par with Kaido.

Sure. Dude. Sure.
Who am i to believe, your biased ass or the PK of this series?
Roger stating that Garp nearly took his life is more hype than any Yonkou will ever receive, the silver medallist aren't even worthy of being put on his level. Kaido is more comparable to Shiki and Prime Sengoku.
We are going to see the world strongest creature be defeated. These hypes mean nothing :whitepress:... especially from someone as broken as BM and who should essentially be a far more threat if actually used as it is.
His defeat won't be as legendary as that of WB and Roger. Oda never grants villains their wishes. Big mom is also a complete dissapointment, agreed.

I still wonder why Luffy never combine this super powerful haki projection with his gears. Last chapter we saw the lighting streak from CoC infusion but it didnt make the shockwave, it was more like what Yamato does

Who am i to believe, your biased ass or the PK of this series?
Roger stating that Garp nearly took his life is more hype than any Yonkou will ever receive, the silver medallist aren't even worthy of being put on his level. Kaido is more comparable to Shiki and Prime Sengoku.

His defeat won't be as legendary as that of WB and Roger. Oda never grants villains their wishes. Big mom is also a complete dissapointment, agreed.
Except even shiki regarded the marines as a whole as trash.

Look at the page where Shiki talks to Whitebeard. He basically calls it Whitebeards era and how nobody can stop him now that Roger is gone.

Funny, that means Garp and Sengoku aren't up to par.

I think he’s referring to the haki pool that surrounded Enma before hiryu kaeen and tatsumaki and Asura on the rooftop.

He’s using Enma like another sword right now and not it’s special ability
Enma "ability" is it forces the uses to release more haki if the user can't control fully control enma. That scene was meant to show us enma can no longer force Zoro to release more haki than he wants to. In other words, increase in skills in controlling haki.

Like in the current chapter we see Zoro isn't using haki at all. He is fighting King not some fodder.

Except even shiki regarded the marines as a whole as trash.

Look at the page where Shiki talks to Whitebeard. He basically calls it Whitebeards era and how nobody can stop him now that Roger is gone.

Funny, that means Garp and Sengoku aren't up to par.
Funny, that Garp and Sengoku shoved Shiki's blades up his ass a second after he made that statement, lmao, are you even trying?

Neither Sengoku nor Garp had a single wound on their bodies while Shiki was fucked up thrown into level 6 like some trashbag

Status
Not open for further replies.