Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has a fetish of making Luffy look godly then let him get trashed and thrown aside like a bag of shit in back to back chapters.
At least Kid is consistent and isn't relying on asspull PU's shoved up his ass every 10 chapters.

Give us a good Kid/Law vs Big mom, the main event of Onigashima.
Cant wait for Luffy to get trashed next chapter like hes pure fodder

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

Look, I didn't want to start that shit again, but by now even the dumbest users should be able to identify redon's nonsense.

It has gotten to a point where his idiotic use of male pronouns actually makes some passages of his spoiler summary barely readable.

You literally have to think thrice about which he/him stands for who, just because redon wants to drive home his ridiculous agenda by using those pronouns as often as he can.
No one cares about you or anyone elses gender agenda.

Funny how not so long ago a lot of idiots were saving that it's not a tag team fight. Also you do get that your comment is kind of dumb? Lol. Oda himself associated sanji with zoro and made him relevant on his own

I don't get your logic, it's not even about sanji fighting with zoro it's about sanji fighting king
Dude Sanji fans literally need Zoro to validate their fav. Lmao. They are constantly and desperately spamming wings and tag team everywhere.

How I expect the next few chapters to go:

- A few Luffy/Yamato vs Kaido scenes
- Fukurokuju goes down in a few pages (like Jack/Peros).
- We learn how Orochi survives with his power and what he's up to
- Killer beats Hawkins in half a chapter. There will be a connection between this fight and Kid's performance with BM. Once this is taken care of we will see Kid (and maybe Law) perform a signdicant move on BM
- Apoo calls all 10 Numbers (or at least the 3/4 that are still unrevealed) to fight on the performance floor. Zoro/Sanji are distracted. Drake is held back by Apoo. Hyou is weak again. Kawamatsu potentially is fighting fodder to keep them away from Zoro/Sanji. Izo is taking care of Marco. This prompts either Chopper (new form?) Or Usopp or a combination to take out the Numbers. Maybe Chopper becomes a proper Kaiju and fights them? Maybr Usopp snipes them from the castle?
- Momo saves Onigashima, island lands somewhere else.
- Then Queen/King fights start.

I'd say the next 4-5 chapters worth Of content
👀

It doesn't fit bruh zoro and killer aren't supposed to be up there they simply aren't on that level hell kidd and law aren't either bit they r fighting big mom. I don't like yamato being up there fighting kaido but yehh. Don't mind momo being up there tho.
Are you fucking serious?
Zoro was literally carrying the entire roof top on his back.
He solos Law Kidd and Killer with a single Tatsumaki.

Why is our community full of retards now? With pile of shit for Braina

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

Look, I didn't want to start that shit again, but by now even the dumbest users should be able to identify redon's nonsense.

It has gotten to a point where his idiotic use of male pronouns actually makes some passages of his spoiler summary barely readable.

You literally have to think thrice about which he/him stands for who, just because redon wants to drive home his ridiculous agenda by using those pronouns as often as he can.
Are you also confused when spoilers talk about two male or two female interacting, or your only problem is with the "ridiculous agenda" of referring as "he" to a character who is always referred as such in the story?

How I expect the next few chapters to go:

- A few Luffy/Yamato vs Kaido scenes
- Fukurokuju goes down in a few pages (like Jack/Peros).
- We learn how Orochi survives with his power and what he's up to
- Killer beats Hawkins in half a chapter. There will be a connection between this fight and Kid's performance with BM. Once this is taken care of we will see Kid (and maybe Law) perform a signdicant move on BM
- Apoo calls all 10 Numbers (or at least the 3/4 that are still unrevealed) to fight on the performance floor. Zoro/Sanji are distracted. Drake is held back by Apoo. Hyou is weak again. Kawamatsu potentially is fighting fodder to keep them away from Zoro/Sanji. Izo is taking care of Marco. This prompts either Chopper (new form?) Or Usopp or a combination to take out the Numbers. Maybe Chopper becomes a proper Kaiju and fights them? Maybr Usopp snipes them from the castle?
- Drake beats Apoo
- Momo saves Onigashima, island lands somewhere else.
- Then Queen/King fights start.

I'd say the next 4-5 chapters worth Of content
Maybe Chopper takes the fresh Numbers and Usopp takes the defeated Numbers

Are you fucking serious?
Zoro was literally carrying the entire roof top on his back.
He solos Law Kidd and Killer with a single Tatsumaki.

Why is our community full of retards now? With pile of shit for Braina
Then why didn't he kill kaido? I mean before luffy was out and before that hakai. Why didn't he kill kaido? He clearly could by the words u zoro fucks are saying. So why didn't he? Yea that's right now stfu and let's see him high diff king

Funny how not so long ago a lot of idiots were saving that it's not a tag team fight. Also you do get that your comment is kind of dumb? Lol. Oda himself associated sanji with zoro and made him relevant on his own

I don't get your logic, it's not even about sanji fighting with zoro it's about sanji fighting king
Fighting back to back still won't change anything King is Zoro opponent we don't see Sanji having any more clashes with him either
The more fuss you guys make about this more Queen will look bad it's time to give it a rest already

Hmm well Yamato clashed ACoC too IIRC but she still ended up low diffed hmm
low diffed hmmmm kaido going hybrid from the get go and fighting her longer than anybody on the alliance's side and still was NOT able to defeat/put down/knock out Yamato till the end and continuing his business of sweeping off the live floor? yeah no

Then why didn't he kill kaido? I mean before luffy was out and before that hakai. Why didn't he kill kaido? He clearly could by the words u zoro fucks are saying. So why didn't he? Yea that's right now stfu and let's see him high diff king
He didn't kill Kaido but he still did more damage in a single attack while his AP was nerfed by 300 times than EoS Luffy will be able to in 500 attacks.

Oda had to use Big Mom to nerf Zoro so Zoro only trashes him as bad as Oden did and not kill him.

High diffing King already puts him 30 tiers above Law Kidd and Killer who are busy with Big Meme who got neg diffed by King, ran away from Marco who King low diffed

Status
Not open for further replies.