What was the last movie you watched?

I'm not a big lord of the rings fan myself but it was way better than Hobbit
Hobbit is a 5/10 at best
Boring with uninteresting characters and villains, no tension and no development for the cast
I fully disagree

Lord of the rings has the WORST development if there are any actually!
1- Frodo as his name suggest.. is a total fraud of main character. He basically HAD ZERO role.
2- The writer is trying to make Sam look like a good guy, good friend while he’s a total douchebag… who actually played major role in making Smigoul turn more bad. Sam is so bad… I swear I cannot stand him!

3- Smigoul is a guy that Gandalf talked about his story being so sad and heart breaking… only to find it was so flat… and then we know Bilbo spared his life… and took petty on him… and Gandalf once again tells Frodo.. that he has no right to judge if he should die.. and that maybe Bilbo sparing his life will in the future be payed off… only for that to never happen. Smigoul who was affected the most by the ring for the longest was treated as pure trash by the two “supposed heroes” of the story!

4- The stupid king Argon.. who cannot keep his dick in check…while he has a woman who was freaking ready to forsake her immortality and live one life with him

5- The blonde woman who knew full well that his heart belongs to another woman… and what’s worse… is how she ended with another man with no fucking proper build up.. she is just a horny girl.. no character development at all here lol

6- Ligolas simply does not know how to act in movies Lol… I’m guessing Orlando bloom was still very new face in movies and his acting skills sucks ass during those times.. cause he has the stupidest face expressions loo

7- The worst villain in history… Sawron!
Hobbit + Lord of the rings are a total of 20+ hours of screentime… and this dude didn’t do jack shit hhhhhh

Freaking stupid talking tree had more screentime than him!

Oh god! It’s so fucking bad!

Pure facts:
Bilbo >>>>>>> Fraudo
Thorin >>>>>> Horny king

even the deaths in hobbit had more impact… and more emotional… jeez!

I'm glad that I was able to see the famous "You shall not pass" scene though hahahaha

Though, Internet community should actually use a different Meme for Gandalf.... there is a scene right after it... he's hanging and says "fly you fools".... that scene would make a great meme in internet I swear... people can use it for youtube videos as well and make a great hit
Post automatically merged:

By the way... I watched "The guilty" too recently... pretty good movie for anyone who wants to watch something.... I really like Jake.. amazing actor

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm glad that I was able to see the famous "You shall not pass" scene though hahahaha

Though, Internet community should actually use a different Meme for Gandalf.... there is a scene right after it... he's hanging and says "fly you fools".... that scene would make a great meme in internet I swear... people can use it for youtube videos as well and make a great hit
Post automatically merged:

By the way... I watched "The guilty" too recently... pretty good movie for anyone who wants to watch something.... I really like Jake.. amazing actor
That scene is a meme as well.

And add a rating out of 10
Also, feel free to leave your own thoughts and opinions
The last movie I watched was Baby Driver

8.5/10
I watched the movie Mine
I give it a 6/10

Captivating movie about a soldier losing his comrade to landmines on his tour. And then the soldier himself steps on one. He can't move for 53 hours until his unit comes to save him. Shit was intense, exploring several facets of life in different angles as he teeters on the clutches of life and death.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The Man From U.N.C.L.E (2015)- 4/5 really fun and entertaining period piece spy/espionage film! Henry cavill and Armie Hammer have great chemistry, the music is good and the plot is serviceable enough.

Shame we probably won't get a sequel since the film didn't make much box office wise and the fact that Armie Hammer turned out to be a creep.

Worst

Custom title

Shang Chi : The Legend of The Ten Rings (2021)
i wasnt expected this movie will be that good. CGI effect is just so impressive, and the plot is good too.
I'll give this movie with a 9.5/10 because its just that good. :cheers:
Uhh that's my last one as well! Indeed it was really really good a bit different from what marvel usually does but i liked it a lot! ( idk if more than guardians of the galaxy though)

Anyway in 12 minutes i'll watch

Escape room 2