Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao what? Zoro vs King was the most insulted and disrespected fight there is despite it having a great potential, because apparently zoro fighting kaido once means he's only gonna fight yonkos from no one

Also you all realize that the zoro and sanji association has been highlighted by oda himself?
You guys are literally being delusional lol, zoro and sanji are characters who are always put on par with each other, wether it's story, leadership wise etc...., strengh aside, given how zoro is naturally stronger, but not as much as you want him to be

They've always been on an equal footing, what pathetic is literally denying that fact, zoro and sanji were literally written by oda to be put in the same sentence
Damn he's right, you still talking about Sanji and Zoro lol, why don't you invest that time more into talking about sanji and queen? Isnt that who he's fighting?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
She will definitely be the crew's tank. I'd say her AP will be behind the M3, but her defense and resilience is probably better than Luffys. Not only from her species, but her powers and being able to create ice armor
You are right. Still a bit surprised she is standing after the pummeling she got from Kaido. I really want to see her fight alongside Luffy:amazing:

Damn he's right, you still talking about Sanji and Zoro lol, why don't you invest that time more into talking about sanji and queen? Isnt that who he's fighting?
Well I was invested in that fight, I didn't mind if it happened, but given how sanji's fire has been compared to king's by queen, it honestly just makes a clash between the two more likely

I find it funny that there are those who just look at it from an objective pov, this is clearly a 2v2, but apparently for toxic zoro stans who want to trash on sanji's character saying that sanji is gonna clash with king means you're an insecure fan boy when you're just a guy paying attention to the story

Surprisingly toxic sanji stans didn't say anything about zoro and sanji permanently switching opponents

It's definitely a tag team fight at this point, sanji's main opponent is queen, doesn't mean he won't clash with king, even though the one who will defeat king is zoro

Well I was invested in that fight, I didn't mind if it happened, but given how sanji's fire has been compared to king's by queen, it honestly just makes a clash between the two more likely

I find it funny that there are those who just look at it from an objective pov, this is clearly a 2v2, but apparently for toxic zoro stans who want to trash on sanji's character saying that sanji is gonna clash with king means you're an insecure fan boy when you're just a guy paying attention to the story

Surprisingly toxic sanji stans didn't say anything about zoro and sanji permanently switching opponents

It's definitely a tag team fight at this point, sanji's main opponent is queen, doesn't mean he won't clash with king, even though the one who will defeat king is zoro
Still babbling about 2v2
yet sanji isnt fighting king....
see u keep on proving his point

they aren't switching opponents.
Im done here

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Then yall wonder why we keep shoving the Sanji = Zoro potrayal that Oda is showing:usoprice:.

Sanji vs Queen >> Zoro vs King. We have a new PU coming Sanji’s way. Whilst Zoro will just use either a boring Santoryu move or Asura which hes already used.
What portrayal
Zoro has feats vs yonko
Hes not an unknown
King having feats in base vs zoro
Puts him far above queen as does the vc.
Yes sanji will need 2 power ups to beat a yc2
Whilst zoro won't use asura to beat a yc1

Then yall wonder why we keep shoving the Sanji = Zoro potrayal that Oda is showing:usoprice:.

Sanji vs Queen >> Zoro vs King. We have a new PU coming Sanji’s way. Whilst Zoro will just use either a boring Santoryu move or Asura which hes already used.
Sanji needs 10,000 PU's to compete with Zoro :gokulaugh:
Only for Zoro to lift weights one day and still be 10,000 tiers above him

Status
Not open for further replies.