rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...which is actually to have a glorious death in a battle against someone that finally surpasses him. Somewhat of a "WSC Successor", if you will. Maybe he think that he must find a successor in power since he is already in his prime and before too long, his power will decline and he wont be able to destroy World Government? So in a way it's like a Baton Pass to Luffy, his unofficial little disciple that is forged through battle?
This is actually an existing theory, that Luffy will carry out the wills of all his opponents that he surpasses.

He will fulfill Doflamingo's when he drags down the celestial dragons from their position, big mom when he makes a world where everyone can live together equally, etc..

Well done Momo, I can't imagine being a powerless 8yr old while your mother gets beaten by one of the strongest men in the world, and now you bit the bastard.
Luffy's ryuo bubble from his pistol against dragon Kaido was absolutely huge.

"As long as I'm alive, nothing is impossible."
What an amazing line, and now Kaido's plot armor is crumbling as his subordinates are taken down and the arc is coming to a close.

Good to see those bastards Pero and Jack finally get taken down after being in the story for so long. Pedro is smilin'

This is actually an existing theory, that Luffy will carry out the wills of all his opponents that he surpasses.

He will fulfill Doflamingo's when he drags down the celestial dragons from their position, big mom when he makes a world where everyone can live together equally, etc..
Wow so theres actually a theory like that? Can you show me the thread or video if you know about it?

Btw i imagine at the time of the last clash between them, and Luffy's attack penetrate through Kaidou's or something, i imagine Kaidou being somewhat proud and say before his death "Attaboy. Finally you did it. Now you are worthy. It's time to say our goodbyes. Send my regards to Imu, the bastard at the world's zenith. Break him. Tell him Kaidou sent you."

And he dies standing or something poetic. Chills just feeling that scenario.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Honestly, that's the best part of the chapter honestly. Obviously Momo isnt going to stand that much of a chance against kaido but Luffy speech and his act is a confidence booster that ties to his arc.
Chapter 1: grow up by the ass.
Chapter 2: Transform into a dragon.
Chapter 3: Bites the WSC, who has been hyped for years.

I didn't know that speeches can make you strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.