Speculations Copium about Jack + the beast pirates thread

i still think we're getting an "awakening" chapter where at least some of the KO'd beast pirates get back up and use awakening. i was talking w a friend about why no one on kaidos crew has used it yet if they know how, and i think it makes sense. you just have to use Chopper and Monster Point as a reference more than the impel down mindless zoans.

First off, Queen has no reaction to monster point. He just keeps making fun of Chopper like usual. So nothing about it is really shocking to him.

Second, Oda threw out as an SBS joke that Black Maria would have a normal hybrid mode if not for a drug "like the rumble ball" that let her use different forms. But Oda makes jokes canon pretty often. And combined with the first point, this just means Queen's the one who developed this drug because he's the scientist on Kaido's crew and literally worked with Caesar, the guy who helped Chopper improve the rumble balls. So they should all be fine with using it to force awakening, right?

Well maybe not. Chopper went baby geezer mode after his time limit ran out, and there was always a time limit. It's basically an all or nothing form, where you only use it if you think you can win right after or if someone can protect you afterwards, because it drains all your energy and makes you exhausted/disabled for a while after. Also, before Chopper REALLY figured it out, it was a full berserker mode where it was impossible to tell friend from enemy. Even the Impel Down jailers had to be whipped into line by Sadi-chan, they were also more or less berserkers and attacked the other guards sometimes too iirc. So unless you really know what you're doing, it's uncontrollable.

breaking all this down, i think its possible only Kaido, Queen, and King have the willpower or experience to control awakened form, and they're holding back on it because so far, none of their fights are "serious". Kaido is still having fun, Queen is still making fun of everyone, King is still chilled out and emotionless. Jack is like 20 years younger than them and simply might not have the self control or willpower or experience to control his awakening. With the top guys on the crew pushed more and more to their limit, I think it's almost time for it to happen. Jack will awaken and become an uncontrollable berserker, king and queen will awaken and become big kaiju monsters, and kaido will be porunga from dbz. it makes sense to wait until things are actually desperate to pull out a trump card like this if doing it risks them all actually being down for good once the forum runs out.

maybe kaido himself has a "natural" awakening and everyone else will use Queen's drugs.

I just think there's got to be something else. I don't want to be disappointed by this arc and ive really liked most of it, but if all of these ancient zoans are down for real without pulling something else out of the back pocket, im going to feel like it could have been better. this is the thread for huffing copium and hoping this is just a fake out and we get one more round of "real" fights against the beast pirates as true beasts

i still think we're getting an "awakening" chapter where at least some of the KO'd beast pirates get back up and use awakening. i was talking w a friend about why no one on kaidos crew has used it yet if they know how, and i think it makes sense. you just have to use Chopper and Monster Point as a reference more than the impel down mindless zoans.

First off, Queen has no reaction to monster point. He just keeps making fun of Chopper like usual. So nothing about it is really shocking to him.

Second, Oda threw out as an SBS joke that Black Maria would have a normal hybrid mode if not for a drug "like the rumble ball" that let her use different forms. But Oda makes jokes canon pretty often. And combined with the first point, this just means Queen's the one who developed this drug because he's the scientist on Kaido's crew and literally worked with Caesar, the guy who helped Chopper improve the rumble balls. So they should all be fine with using it to force awakening, right?

Well maybe not. Chopper went baby geezer mode after his time limit ran out, and there was always a time limit. It's basically an all or nothing form, where you only use it if you think you can win right after or if someone can protect you afterwards, because it drains all your energy and makes you exhausted/disabled for a while after. Also, before Chopper REALLY figured it out, it was a full berserker mode where it was impossible to tell friend from enemy. Even the Impel Down jailers had to be whipped into line by Sadi-chan, they were also more or less berserkers and attacked the other guards sometimes too iirc. So unless you really know what you're doing, it's uncontrollable.

breaking all this down, i think its possible only Kaido, Queen, and King have the willpower or experience to control awakened form, and they're holding back on it because so far, none of their fights are "serious". Kaido is still having fun, Queen is still making fun of everyone, King is still chilled out and emotionless. Jack is like 20 years younger than them and simply might not have the self control or willpower or experience to control his awakening. With the top guys on the crew pushed more and more to their limit, I think it's almost time for it to happen. Jack will awaken and become an uncontrollable berserker, king and queen will awaken and become big kaiju monsters, and kaido will be porunga from dbz. it makes sense to wait until things are actually desperate to pull out a trump card like this if doing it risks them all actually being down for good once the forum runs out.

maybe kaido himself has a "natural" awakening and everyone else will use Queen's drugs.

I just think there's got to be something else. I don't want to be disappointed by this arc and ive really liked most of it, but if all of these ancient zoans are down for real without pulling something else out of the back pocket, im going to feel like it could have been better. this is the thread for huffing copium and hoping this is just a fake out and we get one more round of "real" fights against the beast pirates as true beasts
Well, this is definitely copium material, alright.

P

PeperLevi

A thing that i noticed but nobody commented about: The Straw Hats "won their fights",but the Marys didn't show any reaction to all that. I see this as a suspicious thing that can lead to big plot twists.
Also,the media outside the manga have been giving many hints about Beasts Pirates being a really complex characters party that isn't bound by only power,as the latest SBS revealed that Kaido is the adoptive father of Page One and Ulti and visibly has a better relationship with them than with Yamato,and the latest Vivre Cards revealed that Black Maria,who is a visibly non-human giantess with natural red horns in her head,was born in Wano,the same place which the party she belongs to rule and opress.
If Wano Arc end up being a half-ass arc,it would mean that nothing good will never come from One Piece anymore,and we all from WorstGen would have no reason to keep following this story. I myself,at the exact moment i read the first spoilers of Chapter 1026,thought that One Piece became a hopeless story,that i were wasting my time with it and that i should simply give up,and delete my account in WorstGen with one last post saying goodbye to everyone. But as Oda and the media are still giving some rays of hope,i should wait a bit longer.
As i said above,Oda may be planning a big thing. He fake-out the defeat of Flying Six,and will do the same with the All-Stars and Kaido. And when Straw Hats scream to the world that they won,Oda will start the Beasts Pirates's flashback. They will,together,remember their whole lifes,what they always wanted and fight for. And so,through sheer power of will,they will make their healing factor heal all the damage on their bodies. They will come back to fight as truly interesting villains that will redeem Wano Arc and One Piece as a whole.
@Monkey D. Luffy @TheAncientCenturion @Hanzo hattori @Weeman @Orojackson Refugee @Giggio @Blother @BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

A thing that i noticed but nobody commented about: The Straw Hats "won their fights",but the Marys didn't show any reaction to all that. I see this as a suspicious thing that can lead to big plot twists.
Also,the media outside the manga have been giving many hints about Beasts Pirates being a really complex characters party that isn't bound by only power,as the latest SBS revealed that Kaido is the adoptive father of Page One and Ulti and visibly has a better relationship with them than with Yamato,and the latest Vivre Cards revealed that Black Maria,who is a visibly non-human giantess with natural red horns in her head,was born in Wano,the same place which the party she belongs to rule and opress.
If Wano Arc end up being a half-ass arc,it would mean that nothing good will never come from One Piece anymore,and we all from WorstGen would have no reason to keep following this story. I myself,at the exact moment i read the first spoilers of Chapter 1026,thought that One Piece became a hopeless story,that i were wasting my time with it and that i should simply give up,and delete my account in WorstGen with one last post saying goodbye to everyone. But as Oda and the media are still giving some rays of hope,i should wait a bit longer.
As i said above,Oda may be planning a big thing. He fake-out the defeat of Flying Six,and will do the same with the All-Stars and Kaido. And when Straw Hats scream to the world that they won,Oda will start the Beasts Pirates's flashback. They will,together,remember their whole lifes,what they always wanted and fight for. And so,through sheer power of will,they will make their healing factor heal all the damage on their bodies. They will come back to fight as truly interesting villains that will redeem Wano Arc and One Piece as a whole.
@Monkey D. Luffy @TheAncientCenturion @Hanzo hattori @Weeman @Orojackson Refugee @Giggio @Blother @BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld
Fuck no, I don’t want another sixty chapters of this bitch ass Arc

I didnt know that Jack had such a big fanbase.

The ideia of the awakening in Kaido crew is just a fan thing, Oda never showed in story nothing that indicated that they will be awakened, not even if there is a "normal" awakening for a Zoan. Because the guys in Impel Down are unable to go back to human form and seems to lost the human mind, and i doubt that that will happen to the Beast Pirates

I'm passed the point of being hopeful Oda will stop doing Usopp, Chopper, and Brook dirty and accept these are the matchups we have. Nothing will change that Wano is full of bad writing when you have the Straw Hats deal with a force that Whitebeard feared will lead to many causalities get resolved by a single little girl and her Yahoo Doris balls. I wish Usopp and Nami beat Page One and Ulti with support instead of Big Mom doing work for them. I wish Jimbei got a YC (doesn't have to be Jack, could've been Smoothie) and Who's-Who got Chopper instead and forced him to unlock COA.

Lol the narrator himself said Jack lost.

Its over
The narrator is a character too, it's weird. They never appear in flashbacks except for Sabo's so it might be robin or usopp or something. Or the whole series is a flashback. Or it's literally sabo because this is his book about the world.

If it's usopp they could just lie for extra drama. Or it's true they got knocked out but they'll still wake up again anyway. I don't know man.