General & Others Is MKK really a joke?? Let's stop ignoring and actually see the high possibilities of MKK

I have nothing against MKK per se even tho it will, again, open a shit ton of plot holes but Oda does not care about that:kayneshrug:

What I have issue with is the idea that somewhat MKK makes more sense than ZKK.

The ZKK theory as been ridicule for years, no matter how well explain, no matter how many hints there are, some people still find that the theory does not make sense for the sole argument that no one should take the glory from Luffy. Therefore I have a hard time understanding how MKK should not be ridicule for the same reason.

Imo both theories make as much sense storywise and there are elements that hints towards both paths however it is a high amount of bad faith to not admit that MKK is defend by a lot of people to spite on ZKK.

Why do sanji fans always pretend to support other character to bash at zoro? Are they really that embarrassed about their idol?
I'm just entertaining the forum in that. Don't care about Z vs S lol.

Before talking about embarassment. I'm a huge Kaido fan, if you have time to browse others history activity lol you can find it.
And if Momo deal final killing blow against Kaido, that would be embarassing for a Kaido fan like me right ??

But no, I'm good with it, because it will be a good conclusion for the main antagonist of the arc who dream of glorious death to be shattered and force to accept his destiny and dying in agony to not be able to achieve that.

Last edited:
Zoro must kill kaido because orochi( not kaido) killed yasuie and starved some people, while momo can’t have the same aspirations after kaido killed his family and took over his country.
Zoro should be recognized as the hero of the town not the future shogun of the country
Anyway kaido is not going to die

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro must kill kaido because orochi( not kaido) killed yasuie and starved some people, while momo can’t have the same aspirations after kaido killed his family and took over his country.
Zoro should be recognized as the hero of the town not the future shogun of the country
Anyway kaido is not going to die
Zoro should kill kaido because yasu said before he died orochi is a fool and they need to go to onigashima. Momo has 0 haki is still mentally 8 and he doesn't even have his sword which is the snake slayer sword.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What has kaido done that other villain as not done that warrants for his death
Hes been set up for it since his intro
Chapter called suicide
First chapter of wano is called seppeku (also a type of suicide)
Has a massive theme of death pushed all arc
Has 3 generations of wano
Yasu / oden / scabbards
All pushing his death specifically by taking his head
The raid isn't to beat kaido its to kill him ( and orochi)
Kaido himself said the way to end it is by taking the leader (luffys) head so the same stands for him
Kaido also told yamato he won't simply be beaten and driven off wano
Kaidos been captured 18 times failed every time
Need I go on