Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon post on Wednesday because of WSJ, he doesnt want to have problem with them
So Wednesday is save bet for spoilers
106.101 got into some issue with korean site and we don't know if he comes back

I see. 2 questions.

What’s the difference between posting today? and Wednesday?

Why could Korean post on tuesdays And not Redon?

It's just as bad...
I got a really bad feeling about upcoming King hybrid reveal...
Eh, Queen and Jack’s hybrid was really hit or miss but it will be hard to make King’s hybrid look bad.

By the way, I don’t find Queen’s hybrid particularly bad looking, it’s not magnificent but still pretty decent and in line with what a hybrid Zoan should look like. Would have been hard to come up with a design as good as his full Zoan form anyway, that’s like the best one along with Sasaki’s.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I see. 2 questions.

The earlier you post the earlier entire fandom starts talking about it, posting it on Twitter and other social media publicly spoiling people who don't want to have anything to do with the spoilers and etc.

I see. 2 questions.

Korean leaker didn't care early on but i think he got some issue with his provider who give him spoilers from japan
The original leaker have them by the balls all providers, thats why they cannot post spoilers early useless is early chapter

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Understandable, but is it really a big difference between Tuesday & Wednesday tho lol
Yeah, I think the same but you know how media work. There are genuinely some idiots who would get mad over fucking 12 + hours difference or shit like that.

When it comes to Koreans. Those fucking idiots snitch on each other to police xDDD Over a fucking fictional story as a comic XDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.