Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you keep wanking to Marco hoping to find some holes and downplay Zoro lmfao. No matter what you say it doesn't change the fact that in the end he didn't do any significant damage or any damage actually to matter, King and Queen are fine. You can literally say the fights never happened and still be true cuz Marco didn't anything to them. Poor guy had to get saved by his crew mate from some fodder while all damaged from just "defensive" role. Ig even his defence isn't so good eh :suresure:
Nope it's the other way around. You keep trashing Marco to hype King who will eventually be beaten by Zoro. lol

Again, Between Marco and King, King has the more reason to beat him. lol

Nope it's the other way around. You keep trashing Marco to hype King who will eventually be beaten by Zoro. lol

Again, Between Marco and King, King has the more reason to beat him. lol
No I'm typing what happened. You're typing your own headcannon. Where does it say Marco didn't use his power to attack cuz his role is only support? Where does it say Marco isn't washed and King And Queen are damaged? Where does it show Marco did actually anything physically damage to matter? You show me proof then we can have proper discussion so far, it has been me clowning your dumb ass headcannon two piece.:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.