Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji respects Wahman. He feeds rats. He respects the LBGQT. And he even forgave his evil abusive family.

Sanji is the Ultimate character.
LGBTQ movement is the biggest joke and communal foundation's undoing in humanity's history..

and sanji is not fond of Okama's..

and Ivankov forcing people to change genders "accepting oneself" is the lowest one piece had gotten in my eyes

just a personal thing.. i see gays and lesbos as human with same rights (even tho i don't condone it can't do no shit about it ) but people changing themselves by neglecting who they are.. and not "accepting themselves" is just despicable

what's so mind bogglingly sarcastic on a ideological level is the fact that "accepting yoirself" is basically being practiced by "changing yourself literally

stay who you arre..

reason your way out of your problems .. taking society's standards as your moral compass is like taking zoro up for his navigation skills, no offense zorobois.. its one's undoing... society would make you justify everything that goes with their mentality and morals even if its your own devastation .. being self-reliant and aware and staying with such folks is the way to go.. limiting your knowledge and awareness is like blindfolding yourself and being manipulated coz you're just that gullible.

Bruh.. this world .. is truly a prison that dissuades reason and rationality

Status
Not open for further replies.