Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s BBP fight

Who will Sanji fight

• Total voters
W

Wonderful World

Hard to say. I think it'll be Burgess but an invisible fight between Sanji and Shiryu would be pretty interesting. Of course, if Zoro wasn't the prime candidate for Shiryu.

It's Shiryu. We going by top guys by BB's correct? Then it is Burgess and Shiryu. Burgess is his First Mate and thus fight Zoro on that while Shiryu is left-hand to him and thus Sanji fight him. We see this on Oda put them as equals and top guys of the Strawhats, so make sense to face top guys of BB Pirates.
Post automatically merged:

Burgess. He is a brawler, just like Sanji is, and is very macho and the type of man that would probably piss off Sanji.
Not really. Probably to Zoro more though.

Vergo. Vergo will join BBP and collect sanji's other leg.
Nah, but Yeti Brothers and Beetle Gifter are looking to put more name on Zoro's fainting.

Apoo, it will always be Apoo. Genie will slap Zoro left and right and left and right til the end of time mate :(
I agree, but we talking about Sanji. We know he beating top guys in BB's crew. Not dumb insecurity headcannon.

Oda always hands sanji's opponents some Ls beforehand so it's definitely Burgess since he is an L taker.
Nah, that Zoro's job. Why you think he getting beaten in Wano by many enemies. Also bandaged cross meme is there for a reason :kayneshrug:.

why do people want to see shiryu murderzolo so badly LOL.
not even his okama master can beat shiryu, let alone the okama student.
I know. Zoro is unable given his issues you see in spoilers. Plus he facing First Mate, correct? Burgess is one for him. No need for him to faint again here.
He's not really a Brawler? :choppawhat:
Getting concern about Burgess to be honest. Shiryu is one he feel on issues due to invisibility.

Nah, that Zoro's job. Why you think he getting beaten in Wano by many enemies. Also bandaged cross meme is there for a reason :kayneshrug:.

I know. Zoro is unable given his issues you see in spoilers. Plus he facing First Mate, correct? Burgess is one for him. No need for him to faint again here.

Getting concern about Burgess to be honest. Shiryu is one he feel on issues due to invisibility.
Fire okama kenpo - hell's kitchen memory :lulz:

Either Pizarro or Lafitte and that's it.

Burgess already loses hype when he lost against Sabo. Even if Burgess have a diamond fruit, he still ain't fighting Sanji.

Vasco is garbage.

I only see Sanji and Shiryu clashing at best. They won't have a full all-out fight. Same goes for Aokiji if he's still alive till that point that is.

I wouldn't jump on the mysterious 10th Titanic Captain just yet unless he's Gin.

Burgess already loses hype when he lost against Sabo. Even if Burgess have a diamond fruit, he still ain't fighting Sanji.

Vasco is garbage.

I only see Sanji and Shiryu clashing at best. They won't have a full all-out fight. Same goes for Aokiji if he's still alive till that point that is.

I wouldn't jump on the mysterious 10th Titanic Captain just yet unless he's Gin.
If its Gin imma soil my pants….

Sanji vs Gin rematch. :steef::steef::steef:

too many zoro ended up in cuckland for 2 years Moe. I Have visited our idol there :lulz:
Seth, please. Your dumbass is only ok for one time a day, don't keep being idiot for your life. Though happy to hear that. Guess getting cuck for living is your true fetish :milaugh:.

Vasco is garbage.

It has to be Shiryu he is fighting as Burgess and Shiryu are one have top ships, so doesn't make sense to face the other ones.