Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But but she said she going abroad with Luffieh she must be on the Sunny already:risitasad::risitasad:
Same Luffy who ignored her request and keeps calling her mashed of her name despite being corrected and keep telling to get away? Let's be honest, it's pretty clear where her fate lies, she even has the devil fruit fitting.:myman:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
There's "gotchas" and then there's the sick and pathetic display you're putting on now.

There's absolutely zero chance that you thought that I, who you know for a fact has consistently spoken on the developing friendship of Yamao and Momo, was in any way referring to a paedophilic relationship.

Pedophilia is obviously against the rules, so if you truly believed that's what I was doing then, as a mod, you would've deleted the post and handed out the appropriate sanctions instead of desparately trying "catch me out".

People mash up names literally all the time to refer to any pairing of characters. It's never been solely a romantic thing and you know that. There's being a hack and then there's pretending to insinuate someone else supports pedophilia to earn cheap shots on them. Pathetic.
I'm not reading any of this. Everyone's sick and tired of your dishonesty and gymnastics. You already admitted to purposely baiting people and you know damn well what "YamaMomo" means along with that image.

This is nothing but another one of your poorly thought out coping plays.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Momo: Kinemon, help me!!!
Yamao: *helps him*

Oda literally portrayed the babysitter to be Kinemon's replacement. Now that Kinemon is dead, Yamao is 100% Momo's new guardian dog.
Kinemon should be alive. You overestimate Oda's childish writing. Although point stands. She will be Wano's guardian dog as to "repay for her father's sins".

+ They need people above Scabbards level to protect Wano especially after opening the borders.

If you read this for long enough Oda often makes up this shit and characters don't end up doing what they are spewing.
Not true. If it services the plot things this make sense.

- Luffy: "I'm gonna kick Jack's ass one day"

- Ends up being Inu because it makes 100x more sense for Inu to beat Jack for narrative payoff on Zou

Luffy said this once. Yamato has said she's leaving no less than 4 times. Oda has giving Yamato a stupid amount of focus the last 45 chapters. Unique species. Unique devil fruit and powers. Unique fighting style. Unique personality for a female. Beginnings of a flashback. Etc etc etc.

The Scabbards won't be dead post-Wano. They'll all be alive and will serve Momo. Yamato won't be his retainer, they will be. This chapter hard confirmed the mutual-esque strawhat relationship that Luffy gets with his crew.

Franky had this type of moment with Luffy. As did Jinbe when he fought Katakuri. That level of 1 on 1 trust is something Oda only does with Luffy and his crew. Look at how Momo reacts to Onigashima being a bomb this chapter? Look at how Yamato responds to him

I'm not any reading any of this. Everyone's sick and tired of your dishonesty and gymnastics. You already admitted to purposely baiting people and you know damn well what "YamaMomo" means along with that image.

This is nothing but another one of your poorly thought out coping plays.
There're levels to desperation. Accusing someone of being a pedophile because you're salty they exposed your dogshit arguments is literally off the scale. Get help now. Again, this is pathetic.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not true. If it services the plot things this make sense.

- Luffy: "I'm gonna kick Jack's ass one day"

- Ends up being Inu because it makes 100x more sense for Inu to beat Jack for narrative payoff on Zou

Luffy said this once. Yamato has said she's leaving no less than 4 times. Oda has giving Yamato a stupid amount of focus the last 45 chapters. Unique species. Unique devil fruit and powers. Unique fighting style. Unique personality for a female. Beginnings of a flashback. Etc etc etc.

The Scabbards won't be dead post-Wano. They'll all be alive and will serve Momo. Yamato won't be his retainer, they will be. This chapter hard confirmed the mutual-esque strawhat relationship that Luffy gets with his crew.

Franky had this type of moment with Luffy. As did Jinbe when he fought Katakuri. That level of 1 on 1 trust is something Oda only does with Luffy and his crew. Look at how Momo reacts to Onigashima being a bomb this chapter? Look at how Yamato responds to him
She has no qualities aside from being somewhat strong. She has no interactions with the crew aside from Luffy and he already named her per nickname.

This time I will take a victory over you. You was right with King but I will be right with this one. She ain't going nowhere.

Grand Fleet member at best.

Exactly, and I see the same empty 'Yamao' arguments all the time, yet I haven't seen a good argument for Carrot for Nakama in weeks.
Because a good argument cannot be for a character who’s sole role in the past year has to be to lie on the ground, mostly offpanel, watching another character get a (shit and rushed) fight instead of her.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because a good argument cannot be for a character who’s sole role in the past year has to be to lie on the ground, mostly offpanel, watching another character get a (shit and rushed) fight instead of her.
In Yamato fanboys head her repeating some line is clear indication of her future. It's completely not like shit ton of characters claimed something and didn't do that later on.

She has no qualities aside from being somewhat strong. She has no interactions with the crew aside from Luffy and he already named her per nickname.

This time I will take a victory over you. You was right with King but I will be right with this one. She ain't going nowhere.

Grand Fleet member at best.
Yamato has had interactions with Franky.

? Franky had pretty much only interactions with Luffy and Usopp until Enies Lobby. Sanji had barely any interactions with the original 4 UNTIL Arlong Park. Chopper really only interacted with Luffy, Nami and Sanji. He met Zoro and Usopp at the absolute end of the arc.

Her nickname means shit, it's a made up rule you guys formulated to keep this bait going.

You are taking zero W's here, once again lol. The exact same reasons why I told you to wait for King are exactly why I'm telling you to understand Yamato's merits. Narratively, Oda has been setting her up this way. It's so painfully obvious, just like Zoro vs King, that I don't understand how you spent getting this at this point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.