Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I noticed something about Shanks...

:endthis:

After Whitebeard death, the Fish-Man Island was unprotected until Big Mom claimed it. Shanks ignored the island even though his former Captain was friends with them.

Oda mentioned in a SBS that Shanks's conqueror's haki would have knocked out all 100,000 members of the New Fishman Pirates from Fishman Island arc. His hatred for the Fish-Men made his CoC stronger...

Only humans in his crew...

Shanks... Who are you?

:crazwhat:
Also, Shanks finna gonna reveal why hes called Shanks after he Shanks Jinbei when they meet up. Maybe he killed Arlong offscreen?

:cantseeme::saden::king::jinbewat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed something about Shanks...

:endthis:

After Whitebeard death, the Fish-Man Island was unprotected until Big Mom claimed it. Shanks ignored the island even though his former Captain was friends with them.

Oda mentioned in a SBS that Shanks's conqueror's haki would have knocked out all 100,000 members of the New Fishman Pirates from Fishman Island arc. His hatred for the Fish-Men made his CoC stronger...

Only humans in his crew...

Shanks... Who are you?

And has connections to WG Elder 5 who are known to hate other species. :lusalty:
Buggy also hates him.... even though buggy was friends with Ace and talked about WB...Also helped to rescue Ace.

G

Gorosei Informer

And has connections to WG Elder 5 who are known to hate other species. :lusalty:
Buggy also hates him.... even though buggy was friends with Ace and talked about WB...Also helped to rescue Ace.
Yeah I was just thinking about this the other day, Shanks never got involved in trying to rescue Ace, although he tried to stop Ace from going to Blackbeard and didn't try to rescue the son of his own former captain and Luffy's "brother"? He shows up "conveniently" when Ace has already died? How did he dispel Kaido so easily without a major fight and thus injuries and casualities too?

I found Buggy to be weirdly hostile towards Shanks when he saw him too, it felt like a personal vendetta somehow and given what Shanks sacrificed for him back in the Oden flashback, is Buggy just acting like this out of guilt and regret or is there something he really detests about Shanks now? Something he knows that we don't?

And could this all tie into why Mihawk wouldn't duel Shanks anymore either? What do they know that we don't?

G

Gorosei Informer

Now that you bring Hawkins vs Law back, did Oda forgot about the seastone nails? Wasn't Wano the place full of craftsmen able to manipulate seastone?

:quest:
This has seriously been bothering me since then too. Its like Oda forgot about it somehow or changed/dropped that storyline. Kozukis carved pongegylphs and that's barely been touched upon too.

There were theories early on that Kaido used seastone in that club and thats how he knocked out Luffy so easily too.

I thought at least Queen would unleash some seastone bullets and show some seastone manipulation, if not people within Wano, samurais and such using seastone embedded swords or something? It really feels like a forgotten/dropped/changed storyline.

I thought the Anti-Kaido weapons that Franky was going to build would tie into this too, given what Franky is capable of and that he got involved directly with craftsmen at Wano too, this would have been perfect too.

This has seriously been bothering me since then too. Its like Oda forgot about it somehow or changed/dropped that storyline. Kozukis carved pongegylphs and that's barely been touched upon too.

There were theories early on that Kaido used seastone in that club and thats how he knocked out Luffy so easily too.

I thought at least Queen would unleash some seastone bullets and show some seastone manipulation, if not people within Wano, samurais and such using seastone embedded swords or something? It really feels like a forgotten/dropped/changed storyline.

I thought the Anti-Kaido weapons that Franky was going to build would tie into this too, given what Franky is capable of and that he got involved directly with craftsmen at Wano too, this would have been perfect too.
I was hoping for both Franky and Usopp to get power ups through integrating seastone to their own arsenal...

:catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I was hoping for both Franky and Usopp to get power ups through integrating seastone to their own arsenal...

:catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:
That would have been so perfect! Usopp with seastone bullets or whatever! Perfect way to fight DF users without needing to rely on Haki too, even all SHs should have basic CoA and CoO by now and starting to awaken advanced versions of them in this arc, sigh....

:lumazed::josad::goatasure:

That would have been so perfect! Usopp with seastone bullets or whatever! Perfect way to fight DF users without needing to rely on Haki too, even all SHs should have basic CoA and CoO by now and starting to awaken advanced versions of them in this arc, sigh....

:lumazed::josad::goatasure:

Oda could just said that the seastone craftsmen were under strict control of Orochi/Kaido in Onigashima. So we could meet them at the end of the raid, rescuing them and in the process getting some powerups.

:josad:

Shanks vs Fish race: The Beginning
This is canon now

:kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda could just said that the seastone craftsmen were under strict control of Orochi/Kaido in Onigashima. So we could meet them at the end of the raid, rescuing them and in the process getting some powerups.
Right?! Why isn't Orochi and Kaido even trying to literally weaponise them, especially with Kaido relying entirely on a massive crew of DF users and Seastone naturally being such a massive threat to them ironically?

Don Le Fishe know this manga! Fish waifu! ☺🐠
Even better!

:cheers::myman:

Months ago I speculated

Imho, I don't think Oda forgot the Poneglyph or the seastones. Speaking of which it was hinted all the way back in Alabasta that they could be found at one place.

Maybe he is saving that plot point for act 4...

Months ago, I speculated that Onigashima crashing would be the equivalent of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs. Lol and behold Yamato referred to the flying island as a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.