Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t change much…. Luffy extreme diff Kata to defeat him without even using his strongest form let alone strongest move which would have made the fight much easier, but in the end it was a very difficult fight so Zoro getting pushed to a high diff doesn’t really place Zoro anywhere beyond YC1 lvl.
king with killing intent did nothing to zoro
once zoro starts playing its a wash :kawak:

Im enjoying this chapter... hahahahaha

All the Sanji = Zoro debate... that's over

All the Sanji was lol diffing Queen... that's over

All the Sanji doesnt need Judge tech... that's over

Oda destroying Sanji's character with this ass pull lol
When you think the only way to get stronger is haki :laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

WTF? I swear this TRIGGERS me lol
:suresure::suresure:

Oh I'm hoping bro. 1029 will be the ultimate question if Oda has decided to make Queen and King similar "threats" to Katakuri. What I mean by this is not their power (they already rival/surpass him), but their lasting presence. Will Oda deliver longer tier fights for Sanji and Zoro? I'm fine with either option, but to make the Queen/King fights "feel" as long as Katakuri's was is sort of important imo
Would hype the shit of it if we get a Katakuri scenario with King and Queen, fighting for many chapters against Sanji and Zoro, would really worth to have a great battle.^^

Yall really need to remember this panel….

Sure Sanji’s skin is armour now, but the main reasons that Germa hate him is because of his ideaology/mentality and his emotions. Nothing about being physically weak.

The only thing Sora cared about was his emotions. Not his physical stats, hard skin etc

Sanji quite literally proved himself in WCI that emotions are >> no emotions….

Not only that but he disowned Judge on top of it and called Zeff his father.

Showing that it was Zeff’s own morals and ideaologies that the Vinsmokes are still alive. Mind you Judge was hating on Zeff at the start….

Sanji has nothing else to prove anymore. Theyre all bitches and will have Sanji living jn their heads forever. No different to the Sanji haters on this forum

I messed up, there was never a debate to begin with... just forced headcanon

Zoro tanks Hakai, and Sanji needs Exoskeleton to beat Queen
Zoro didn’t tank Hakai lmao if he took the full attack he would’ve died

We need context but it doesn’t sound like Sanji had his RS on so it isn’t even his full power

Sanji > Zoro

oda loves to make sanji look like a joke.

also sanji's modifications awakening should've happened in whole cake arc.

first the magic heath potion and now the convenient awakening, oda doesn't know proper build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.