Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned multiple times in the WCI Arc, how didn't you understand something like that?

The fact that Judge said why he didn't pick up a sword, because this is what he trained him in, shows that he wasn't bad at it.

And you are out here screaming headcanon. You are the one making BS up without any proof. You try to justify your own headcanon with ''SaNjI wAs CaLlEd A fAiLuRe'' - which has nothing to do with him being bad at things, but simply him not being able to keep up with his brothers. What is there not to understand?
This discussion really reminds me of the analogy discussion...how can you not understand that?
Why are you ignoring this part of my Response?
''But okay lets accept your headcannon and let sanji be somewhat good on swords, do you think he would be comparable to zoro? Its a fact that Sanjis CoA is weaker than Zoros since his speciality is CoO and Zoros is CoA. Enma would just end up draining him to a point where he would lose his whole arm regardless of how good he is with the sword. As far as I know you also got to be good on CoA to be able to wield this sword since its purpose is to drain and use more CoA than needed. And we saw what happened to Zoro when he used enma the first time, someone who has superior CoA in comparison to Sanji right? He lost almost his arm. Why would Sanji do better than Zoro give me a good explantation. Being only good enough in swordsmanship wont cut it. ''

This is nowhere near to the discussion with the analogy bs you had with me. I already gave in and accepted your headcannon as an argument. It still doesn't justify shit. You truly are cherrypicking some lines on my response you can counter good but yet you always are ignoring the majority of it. Why? Because you cannot counter it? At least try to counter everything before you start being cocky lol.

Last edited:
Isnt Sanji’s regen even better than the Vinsmokes. Reiju got her ass shot and needed medical attention. Yonji needed the doctors help for broken bones. Etc

Their bodies are not repairing by themselves like Sanji. Sanji’s already trained body is making these augments work so much better imo.
Those were specifically made Bullets that were made to counter Vinsmokes and Sanji isn't indestructible. He still going to get hurt after this and in arcs after this. Just like the Vinsmokes still get hurt.

Wtf are you taking about? Katakuri beat up Ichji, BM wrecked Niji and Yonji. Literally they were fine afterwards.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Seems like "the best part of the chapter" is about Sanji vs Queen

From Korean Leaks

* 상디 v.s 퀸 쪽으로 전환. 상디는 계속 몸에 위화감을 느낌..

솔직히 이 전투 파트의 자질구레한 묘사 일일히 하고 싶지 않음.. 좀 ㅄ 같아서..

@Bango🍅 speculation or real?
He literally psot in the theread

Seriously though I think it'll probably change to another scene. I'm not entirely sure I can see Oda capping off Queen/King before Numbers, Fukurokuju, Apoo or Hawkins lol. Now we even have CP-0 as potential problem. We may even have BMP as a problem if the island lands.
I agree that the two commanders and Kaido will be the last ones to fall, so Queen probably won't go down next chapter, but for the 1029 I expect the first part of the chapter being about this power up explained a bit with a showcase of Sanji's new capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.