Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comedy is fine, if you use if in a proper context, and here the comedy destroyed all minimal danger that a Calamity can represent in this fight for Sanji. There is 0 stakes in this fight for Sanji. More than fuking 10 years are waiting Sanji fan for a proper fight, this is the best they get. God lord :suresure:
About being strange is fine, but Queen weirdness reach a level of crazyness that well it become just a laughing stock.
Kaku was definitely way better than this shit, still there was also an expect of weirdness.

Last 4 panel gave me more chill and stakes in Onigashima than 50 past chapters in Onigashima. This is a war right? So yeah last chapter was what should be happening for this one too, sadly not the case. And that 4 panel made the chapter. Here you get almost a full Queen vs Sanji fight display...whatever mate.
Last few panels weren't as good as the rest of the chapter.

Last chapter was fine, it just wasn't as good as this chapter. Even though Queen has gags related to his fight, he still proved he is really strong.

It's incredible Oda had Queen bomb himself two times so Sanjino could escape, even weaklings never had their opponents self-harming themselves:milaugh:
This just show how much of a Danger Queen is, without plot armor Sanji would be dead rn, the same with Luffy who was KOed in the hands of Kaido some chapters ago.
The Same with zoro who got hakaed all bones broken but revived with some magic medicine, those villains are on another level, and Oda needs to write huge amount of plot armor for luffy and sh to win the battle it is what it is, it reminds me of fairy tail a bit.:hope:

Here's panel of here duking it out with fucking Kaido.

Here's Doffy fighting boundman in dressrosa.

This is a stronger Luffy in boundman gear 4th fighting kaiod not long after that.

I'm not saying that Doffy is weak or anything. Quite the opposite, I think Doffy is pretty strong.

But I think its more than reasonable to consider Yamato stronger than Doffy considering how she lasted against Kaido.
Dude what the fuck are you going on about? Kaido got sent flying by Boundman just like Doffy. He has strong skin, but 99% of OP doesn't have it. Doesn't mean anything. Neither Shanks or BB have it.

And you know that 923 KO was bullshit. Luffy with FS should never eat that.

She didn't have cuffs against Sasaki, moron. Sasaki didn't even get involved. His fodder were owning her.
She protect Momo and couldn't move.
She legit proof her against Hybird Kaido who would one shot Sasaki. I don't even understand your point. None flying six can fight Kaido for 15-30mins in his hybrid form. Fuck Doffy would even get clapped.

You said Kaido send the flying six against Yamato and back then she had seastone cuffs, that is the part with I reply.

What happen to you Base Sanji=Queen part?
Sanjikun: "Sanji don't need powerups to beat Queen".

Oda: "Give Sanji two powerups and probably even add a third one"

Queen snakeform would one shot Doffy.

How is comparing 2 Mid Tiers + crew random panels?
I just showed you why lol.

It's LITERALLY the same thing.
I've missed the evidence when this was the case...

How much mental gymnastics will you go through?
One fought against a top tier for 30 mins, in his serious mode while pulling a few top tier feats.
Another one got his absolute shit kicked by another High Tier, got scared shitless by the thoughts of an enraged Top Tier and got the hell out when another one gave him a warning shot.

Be honest and tell me who's doing mental gymnastics right here?

Kaido is her father, and he sends Mid Tiers after "Low Top Tier" Yamato.
I thought you hate this kind of statements? Kaido sends all toppi roppo for Yamato with the mindset that they can challenge the calamities IF they CAPTURE Yamato, he calls Doflamingo weak while Jack strong. Big Mom sent Cracker to Luffy, knowing that he defeated Doflamingo.

You guys are actual morons. What was Prime Moriah to Kaido? What was Chinjao to Garp? These were RIVALS. Doffy is in that "Great Pirate" range.

Law/Kid are 50% of Big Mom. Oda said Luffy could do 50% of Shanks' Fishman numbers in FI. Doffy was clearly above that.
Sanjikun. This is an intervention.

I don’t disagree with you on Doffy, but you’ve literally shared that specific panel over a hundred times.

This just show how much of a Danger Queen is, without plot armor Sanji would be dead rn, the same with Luffy who was KOed in the hands of Kaido some chapters ago.
The Same with zoro who got hakaed all bones broken but revived with some magic medicine, those villains are on another level, and Oda needs to write huge amount of plot armor for luffy and sh to win the battle it is what it is, it reminds me of fairy tail a bit.:hope:
Maybe Beast Pirates aren't actually disappointing, it's plot armor which is too strong:josad:

I just showed you why lol.

I've missed the evidence when this was the case...

One fought against a top tier for 30 mins, in his serious mode while pulling a few top tier feats.
Another one got his absolute shit kicked by another High Tier, got scared shitless by the thoughts of an enraged Top Tier and got the hell out when another one gave him a warning shot.

Be honest and tell me who's doing mental gymnastics right here?

I thought you hate this kind of statements? Kaido sends all toppi roppo for Yamato with the mindset that they can challenge the calamities IF they CAPTURE Yamato, he calls Doflamingo weak while Jack strong. Big Mom sent Cracker to Luffy, knowing that he defeated Doflamingo.
One fought against her father that doesn't give af. That's the theme here, that goes over your fucking head.

If she wasn't his offspring, she'd be in a bodybag.

Yeah she has all the feats.

Yamato vs. a Mid Tier and his crew

Doffy vs. a Mid Tier and his crew

Even Queen this chapter SHITS on "Top Tier" Yamato's feats. That's why King/Kaido send Tobi Roppo after her. I feel bad for low IQs like you. Hard to go through life like that.
Are you on drugs?
Big Mom vs Queen
Kaido vs Yamato

After drunkenly staggering off minutes later.
this chapter and sanji's awakening was one hell of a plot-driven move by oda that honestly wouldn't happen nirmally

the whole chapter sanji and Queen going at it equally, sanji even landing a significant blow to Queen.

then all of a sudden Queen pulls his freak mode which would have been easily avoided but oda has sanji strangled coz he's "shocked" (much worse than the reason i anticipated) and he shouldn't have been able to come out of it at all and queen would have won but... oda devised this Rocket launcher thingi and made a joke out of Queen's voice controlled rockets... and made him shoot himself like an idiot.. sanji wouldn't have been able to come out.. so it happened and he did.. and so it was revealed that he has awakened genetically

all just to reveal he was genetically modifies...a pretty plot-contrived revelation..

It's incredible Oda had Queen bomb himself two times so Sanjino could escape, even weaklings never had their opponents self-harming themselves:milaugh:
The only incredible thing, is Oda actually bothering to give a personality to both Sanji and his enemies, and add some flair, and character to the actual battle, because he knows Sanji fans have high storytelling demands, unlike the Zoro fights which appeal to dragonball morons who do not have the IQ for storytelling but videogaming.

having FS doesn't mean you can dodge any attack, just that you can see it coming. whether he can dodge it or not depends on his own speed. like Katakuri with Snakeman.

Kaido's TB was just too fast it blitzed Luffy before he could react and dodge in time, but i'm sure he saw it coming beforehand with FS.

Raged Hunger Pans Big Mom takes a dump on Yamato.

having FS doesn't mean you can dodge any attack, just that you can see it coming. whether he can dodge it or not depends on his own speed. like Katakuri with Snakeman.

Kaido's TB was just too fast it blitzed Luffy before he could react and dodge in time, but i'm sure he saw it coming beforehand with FS.
Nope. He dodged in rooftop.

Dude what the fuck are you going on about? Kaido got sent flying by Boundman just like Doffy. He has strong skin, but 99% of OP doesn't have it. Doesn't mean anything. Neither Shanks or BB have it.

Um, no he didn't? He was barely damaged at all. He was totally fine after that massive barrage of attacks.

Luffy was really cocky in 923, but it does highlight Kaido's power and potency.

Luffy performed better after a large power up in chapter 1001, but even then, he still got dealt with handedly in chapter 1009.

I put Doffy above Jack, maybe on the same level as Sulong Dukes or even a bit stronger however he's definetly weaker than King and Queen. He's a tough fight for them for sure but at most a high diff for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.