Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think awakening + ito ito hax count?
+ birdcage! But I feel his AP is too low compared to take Marco or King for example.
G4 luffy dominated Doffy, I mean it's clear doffy had lots of trouble to follow g4 when katakuri for example countered it for many hours. Kata also has FS and also awakening.

Marco and King have their own hype to be the RH of former WSM and actual WSC. One faced BB with two DF and the other one went with his captain and faced the whole RHP.

Ben well Ben is ben ^^

But doffy is definitely not below Queen, I'm sure of this.

I wonder why Zorobois are trying to convince Sanji fan that he broke his moral code with this power up when it's not his will to gain adamantium skin and regeneration like Wolverine, the whole point is that Sanji hates this too lmao
He will eventually accept his nature understanding that it's not the power but how a person use it that make the difference.
In the end he's always the same kind and goofy Sanji (thanks to his mother) but waaay more op and basically an X-men now lol
Or he eats his pride to make luffy the king.

Um, no they don't. They don't infuse their attacks with COC. Luffy has only done that with Kaido. Its hyper emphasized that only a very very very few can do it, not all conquerors.
They're LITERALLY putting CoC behind their attacks.

Learn to fucking read. Luffy was talking about "coating". They're not coating anything there.

I explained how he presumably didn't rely on it in that he didn't expect Sanji to still be able to properly defend himself. He was probably sure he would destroy him even without using his coating.
That’s one way to look at it… but he was swinging a FULL swing… I would hav Ed considered your view if Queen swing looked less serious…. A sword to finish an already dead enemy would be like Kaido vs Kinemon… but not in Sanji’s case with all respect
This was a full powerful swing, which is why Queen himself was surprised

They're LITERALLY putting CoC behind their attacks.

Learn to fucking read. Luffy was talking about "coating". They're not coating anything there.
No, its not. This isn't infusing their attacks with COC like Kaido is doing. This is a clash of conquerors, sure. But its not them "infusing conquerors haki" into their attacks like Luffy says Kaido does. Luffy didn't know how to do that until he freaking fought Kaido. He also had an entire training arc where he specifically learnt how to infuse himself with haki properly so he could pick up that skill to fight Kaido.

there's story context however and we can read
he wasnt intent on going easy .........

yamato's performance def has nothing to do with the fact in cuffs she was matching ace years ago ........
acquired the adv version of coc ........
and holds an impressive mythical zoan df ........
:goatasure:

its time to acknowledge she's just that fucking strong
stop the mental gymnastics.
The idea that trading blows with Kaido means little is for fools.

Sanji is neat and this new power up should be interesting. But Sanji fans are often on delusional bullshit. They now have to contend with the fact that:

1. Base Sanji was destroyed low diff by a calamity, after months of talking about how he managed to lay out Queen and Peros at the same time and shit.

2. Sanji just got a way better healing than the Mink one they complained about

,Sanji really survive this fight duo plotarmor from Queen dumb move and his modified power kick in. Otherwise it would be straight a low diff battle for Queen. Sanji himself admit that he can't hurt/damage Queen and was alre
True sanji was never meant to survive that grip thing.. he wasn't but also never meant to be in it, it honestly was an avoidable thing if sanji wasn't "shocked" (i thought oda would use a better reason to why he was restrained)
oda made a gag out of it and had sanji gets strangles and Queen bombing himself just to reveal that he's awakened..

all of this to reveal that whatever he was feeling was his being awakened..

it wasn't plot that saved sanji.. it was plot thatt made sanji get strangled, made Queen look like an idiot, just to connect to the initial plot point (of feeling odd) that he was awakened.

sanji wasn't struggling much at all against Queen initially

Yh like I was saying before. Sanji should logically unlock invisibility in base now, since hes unlocking all his Lineage Factors. Invisibility was the special ability that Judge wanted for Sanji, now he’ll have it in base. And I dont see how the RS can enhance invisibility, so as of now RS is completely useless to Sanji tbh. Hes just too strong now that he can naturally become High Top Tier EoS without it.
Rs useless that doesn't make since the suit is a whole different Pu on-top of the power he already have even if he awaken in visible in base the suit would take it even further because just like his brothers/ sister it inhance there powers plus the have a next level to the suit also improve Sanji speed but Sanji himself could take it even further

No, its not. This isn't infusing their attacks with COC like Kaido is doing. This is a clash of conquerors, sure. But its not them "infusing conquerors haki" into their attacks like Luffy says Kaido does. Luffy didn't know how to do that until he freaking fought Kaido.
"CoC blast behind attacks"

nO iTs nOt

Are you blind? Stop using the word infuse. That's just what VIZ wrote, but it's too vague. More specifically it's "coating".

Luffy vs. Kata did the same thing as Chinjao.

Armament, Conqueror, Observation they're all a manifestation of 1 Haki. CoC users can put both CoA + CoC behind their attacks, but only some can COAT themselves in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.