Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm right, he's the same guy who was trying to do deals with Carmel many decades ago, so either he's really old and thus senior in role/experience/authority naturally too or it's his son like with Spandine and Spandam maybe? I wonder where Spandine is and if he's responsible for Spandam being promoted to CP0, being allowed to even? Spandine was onlike CP5 too befoe or something too I think?

:choppawhat:
Another Spandam :crazwhat:

Why? From the talk, Lucci seems to be the superior or they share the same rank.
CP0 Leader with the hat ---> Followed by the other 2 masked agents
Lucci ---> Followed by Kaku and Stussy
Nothing about it implies Lucci having a lower rank imo...

Lucci being the leader of all CP0 is not even an option btw, at least for me
Nah based how the conversation is, Lucci seems be having the not the face to speak against the guy with the Hat, the way how Oda portrayal the scene, the guy with the Hat clearly has the better portrayal.

Wouldn't that be extremely ironic and poetic? The one who was jealous of Lucci and seeing him as his rival/enemy? Lucci would exactly be the type to execute him for being so loose lipped/treacherous too.
Yeah perfectly in character for Lucci and would make Who's Who a really tragic character...
Imagine Lucci reaching Who's Who location (with the latter being still on the ground, but coscient, or barely standing. They have a little talk and then Lucci blitzes him, actually killing him. With some ironic comment about their old rivalry too like "To think that once you were able to keep my pace..." or something like that

I don't think it's necessarily the exoskeleton. The exoskeleton is only a durability boost imo. As for the strength augmentation and the other magical powers that the other Vinsmoke simblings seem to have are seperate modifications. I hope Sanji get them too, the superhuman strength boost + invisibily.
On that page, it says that the outer skeleton (exoskeleton) made them gain strength and agility.

The exoskeleton is basically a skeletal maturity, it makes them increase their attributes

G

Gorosei Informer

DJ has nothing to do with his modifications until now, its all about "emotions", it may be correlated with his enhancements, but it doesn't look like he should be able to use fire according to his Germa epiteth "Stealth Black".
This is exactly what has been confusing me too. I hope him using fire is connected to CoC or at least CoA somehow, preferably CoC though. Maybe it's more so to do with Lunarians somehow though, something to do with Sora as we know so little about her too?

She seemed to be human but what if she's not? Just a similar human-like race, the Lunarians maybe? I looked it up and her race isn't mentioned, I'm guessing she's just presumed to be human for obvious reasons ofc? She has no Vivre Card yet either as far as I can see, so maybe this will end up being deliberate and important too as it will give her true nature/heritage away maybe?
(Too wild lol?)

It's very confusing anyway....I just wish Oda would explain what Diable Jambe actually is, did Sanji just invent it himself inspired by Wanze as Luffy seemed to get inspired by Blueno/CP9 for Gear 2nd I think? Or is there a lot more to it than that? How can he use it without spinning now and even generate flames all over himself? Why don't they burn him too? How do his emotions come into play here, how do they cause and effect them?

Bro how tf are you a Sanji fan and don't know how his families powers work. It gives you strength and Durability. Thats why Reiju could bend steel. Also Sanji body being harder means his attacks are harder. I always find it funny when people defend characters and don't know anything about them.

Sanji snuck Queen 4 times and hit him again here. His conclusion is wondering how he can really even do significant damage to him. Don't question me ask Sanji why he saying this.
again its an assumption..

and i repeat again "exoskeleton" doesn't boost AP.. i even said that the strength boost is something you should wait till it gets revealed... gets your comprehension straight.. you jump from exoskeleton to germa powers in general.. nice consistency

Again hardness of the body = harder attacks makes sense but it adds negligible offense nothing significant (you can always exaggerate it ofc) .. a direct hit from sanji's own arnament legs and exoskeleton legs would feel the same anything harness doesn't matter if the force is basically the same . there is no point in hyping hardness up which is again a defensive ability of exoskeleton and not a Ap boost

Sanji snuck Queen 4 times and hit him again here. His conclusion is wondering how he can really even do significant damage to him. Don't question me ask Sanji why he saying this
even if he means what he says still doesn't mean much since we know for a fact he hasn't gone serious with DJ.. mr. whoknowsdogshitaboutsanji...

Nah based how the conversation is, Lucci seems be having the not the face to speak against the guy with the Hat, the way how Oda portrayal the scene, the guy with the Hat clearly has the better portrayal.
But why? CP0 agent seems irritated because of how Lucci is getting in his business.
Following movie/book tropes, that's the kind of reaction expected by a superior interrupting the work of a subordinate, or a parigrade interacting with a parigrade... Lucci doesn't seem the underdog at all imo...

On that page, it says that the outer skeleton (exoskeleton) made them gain strength and agility.

The exoskeleton is basically a skeletal maturity, it makes them increase their attributes
That doesn't say what you claim, it only points to the fact that their exoskelton have started to form. The superhuan strength/agility is just another facet of their Lineage factor modifications, it's not necessarily related to their exoskeleton.

What about the shemens and the heshenine and the shefishmen and the hemermaids etc... The nerve of this guy to not mention them even once.
They're people with feelings too. :ultimoji:
Better than WB and Shanks crew where only human men are accepted, other races rejected, and women deligated to nurse jobs :gonope:

Kaido and BM crews are the most progressive in terms of diversity and inclusion that's been ever seen in pirate history over the last 20 years :endthis:

But why? CP0 agent seems irritated because of how Lucci is getting in his business.
Following movie/book tropes, that's the kind of reaction expected by a superior interrupting the work of a subordinate, or a parigrade interacting with a parigrade... Lucci doesn't seem the underdog at all imo...
For me it sound more like he speaking as superior leader and asking hiim what the fuck he doing in Wano. Just look how Lucci answer his questions, as someone who portrayal himself as the under agend. I doubt Lucci having the better rank as the guy with the hat who is for a while already a member of the CP0...

I disagree bro, the modified power/exoskeleton give ap boost too based on all informations with we get:
i exoskeletont one of the powers?

and exoskeleton itself is said to be a metal skin and not "STRENGTH" i agree with the superhuman strength part thats a fact i'd still agree with

but not "exoskeleton boosts AP" its like saying RS provides offense.. which is also wrong being hard in terms of body doesn't mean significant strength or offense

Status
Not open for further replies.