rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was insane chapter.

After King , Queen showed how much potential she had.

I was impressed very much .

After F6 weak fights , these fights like medicine for us .

Anymore , we know that Zoro and Sanji have to get one more PU.

I hope Sanji dont just show fire power increase. I hope Oda think haki related power up .

Please Goda , give more chapters about them.

So that attack take down many great CoA users in the past?
Showing that Queen not just stay in wano, but make his own name around the world with explain the 1.3B...

The amount of hype with he get from Sanji:

Sanji call his attacks strong, call his durability insane and couldn´t damage so far Queen.
And the Snake atttack had Sanji, the battle could be over with showing how dangerous Queen snakeattack is.
Sanji now need a better Ap, his usually ap can´t do much to Queen and im sure we see a new technique of Sanji soon.

So that attack take down many great CoA users in the past?
Showing that Queen not just stay in wano, but make his own name around the world with explain the 1.3B...

The amount of hype with he get from Sanji:

Sanji call his attacks strong, call his durability insane and couldn´t damage so far Queen.
And the Snake atttack had Sanji, the battle could be over with showing how dangerous Queen snakeattack is.
Sanji now need a better Ap, his usually ap can´t do much to Queen and im sure we see a new technique of Sanji soon.
yeah sanji needs new AP powerup

Looks like Sanji had his mobility nerfed by the ongoing modifications happening in his body while he fights, thats why Queen grabbed him so easily.

Even Queen mocks him for that

Basicly no one in the Alliance could escape that shit and look good after that, but current Sanji. Pretty crazy to think about that
I don't that's what happened. Queens transformation is just bonkers. Any sane person would be surprised as fuck and in that split second someone of Queens calibre won't let it go to waste. Like even people like Marco ans Hyogoro were surprised as hell. That transformation has to be a top 10 wano moment :milaugh:

Return of the great!

Are we going back to pre time skip greatness?
The hype is back, yet the plot is still same (Nico Robin), but this time with stronger SHs crew. Will Lucci get Bellamy treatment?
Lol He will get put down by Brook or Jinbei at this point if he makes it to Wano. You can be sure non of the monster trio will have time for him

Status
Not open for further replies.