Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I think Diable Jambe quite literally isnt flames, its passion personified as flames.

As of now Diable Jambe has had 3 forms….

Form 1: Heat Form

Form 2: Flame Form

Form 3: Star Form

Pre Timeskip Sanji used Heat form primarily, however he showed signs that he could access his flame form, shown by him just combusting into flames and what not. Post Timeskip his mastery became better, and his normal DJ form became Flame form…..however he’s shown twice to be able to access Star Form. Both times we see he uses access to a sad memory, that gets him angry enough to use it. And we see that Star form has intense heat damage….

As we can see here, DJ isnt a primarily flame form like most think. It goes from Heat -> Flame -> Star….-> ? Showing that Sanji’s passion keeps on taking different forms the angrier he is. And the more angrier he is….the hotter he is.

Now keeping in fact that DJ keeps on progressing more and more, could we have a 4th form ? Oda has shown foreshadowing to this in fact with this statement.

He states his passion will surpass flame. Now we know he has a flame form, this could hint that he will go above it. Now could that mean just using his Star Form all the time as a PU…..or does that statement also show hints to DJ’s fourth form.

Diable Jambe quite literally means Devil Leg. And with each stage hes progressed through a different lvl of heat.

- Pure Heat
- Flame Heat
- Star Heat

Seeing as the Devil is from Hell, and “ruler”? of it….I could think its possible that his Passion gets a “Hell” form. Seeing as Hell is stated to be the hottest place ever as well.

But you may think what about Hell’s Memories ? Well yes that move exists, however just like how Pre Timeskip Full Body flames hinted at a DJ Flame form Pre-Timeskip. Same way I believe Hell Memories, is hinting at a DJ Hell form.

But how would it look….

I think these full DJ forms are the key to seeing that.

The Pre Timeskip one looked like, pure flames

However Hell’s Memories one is kinda different….

Much more sporadic, going in all directions, circular, even more mythical looking. Which is what I see the Hell Form of DJ looking like. Just an irregular, circular giant fire ball on Sanji’s Leg. Which is intensely hot, and insane Attack Power. The AP and AoE he does with it would casually be the same as Hells Memories, or above.

Now once Sanji’s RS unlocks something, it may unlock the full potential of his DJ.