rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@playa4321 @Kuro Ashi
I'll wait to see what Viz says, but so far this sounds really hype from Queen.:steef:
The whole chapter was a hype for him.
So far Queen fighting for hours, had face Marco, Monsterpoint Chopper and Sanji and eat tons of attack but as Sanji said none of them are working against him with showing how insand durable Queen is.

Sanji also hype his strength and Queen so far has soo many techniques to use,it was like he was just playing with Sanji this chapter,as he just want to see the Germa suit,he even ask Sanji to wear it multiple times.

And now his Snake form which show a insane speed and physical power, crushed many masters in CoA with that.

Queen hype get up more after this chapterand I can't wait to see this beast in all out version.

Finally Sanji non-RS power up. And unlike other Zoro-bros i don't really care how he got it.
Nobody shit on Franky for using general Franky on top of his own cybernetic modifications.
His armament is mediocre at best. His observation is ok but nothing special. No coc unlike Grandmaster.
Exoskeleton and regeneration is what he always needed to become a fullscale YC level fighter. .

:stealthblack:

Finally Sanji non-RS power up. And unlike other Zoro-bros i don't really care how he got it.
Nobody shit on Franky for using general Franky on top of his own cybernetic modifications.
His armament is mediocre at best. His observation is ok but nothing special. No coc unlike Grandmaster.
Exoskeleton and regeneration is what he always needed to become a fullscale YC level fighter. .

:stealthblack:
Sanji's drip:datas::catrude:

Lol He will get put down by Brook or Jinbei at this point if he makes it to Wano. You can be sure non of the monster trio will have time for him
Lucci would body bag Jinbe
Brook would get low diff
Post automatically merged:

Kaku and Jabra showing up to King and Queen's defeat, is like Crocodile showing up to Doflamingo's defeat.

Meet your New World clone/counterpart :milaugh::milaugh:

I wonder how close they are to them in power now.
Jabura aint there tho

Status
Not open for further replies.