Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The poll is now useless we know now what happened to Sanji : he grew an exoskeleton

what do you think about it ? Good or bad ?
Post automatically merged:

Exoskeleton>RS any day. Only part i didn't like how it got activated. Oda shouldn't have linked it with RS but training/Queen broking his bones.
I think at least it makes sense that the RS activated the latent DNA

Sanji already broke bones in the past and never activated them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Maybe. But i wanted Sanji's journey, all that training/fights or emotions to get credit for this.

Not like this though. Queen crushed almost all bones in Sanji body. This reminds me of Kungfu Hustle movie where similar thing happened.
I would have loved an emotion based PU for Sanji and a Okama Pu with the training he did there

But Oda chose the Germa PU instead

Or at least something nice like Sanji losing his emotions and fighting back Germa DNA to have them again

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Where are my Sanjibros at?! :finally:
Happy for Sanjino that he is finally getting some proper improvement from Oda but also I find it weird that Oda keeps boosting him in an area that was already taken care of with Raid Suit... As for Raid Suit becoming unnecessary now, I dont know about that, the best thing about it has always been invisibility unless he can pull it off without RS...

In which case, one would ask, what was the point of a suit in the first place... I think it will stay since it offers stuff that exoskeleton doesnt.
It is interesting thing that Sanjino can dent himself back to original shape - sounds like a memory shape alloy - Vapometal... Arent the suits made of the same stuff? :sus:

Either way, Sanjino now belongs to the odd bodies which have higher durability than normal humans.
I think Oda is not done with Sanjino's transformation and will expand it more through fire element which has been hinted since pre-TS.
The one thing I wonder is if this exoskeleton affects his offense at all, theoretically it could but not so sure about it.
Anyway, quite pleased with the power-up and I hope Oda isnt anywhere close to done with Sanjino. :cheers:

It is interesting thing that Sanjino can dent himself back to original shape - sounds like a memory shape alloy - Vapometal... Arent the suits made of the same stuff? :sus:
You cant bend metal normally

But you can if you heat it. And since Sanji is fire based i think his "metal body" is more craftable, more fluid

Sanji being quite strong and durable even before the exos does that mean he has a stronger body than the other Vinz ?

Sanji had really strong muscles / bones / fibers etc even before they are just covered in steel now. That doesn’t remove their former strength/durability
Theres a lot of coping from a lot of people lmao. Vinsmokes durability has been shown to be inferior to Sanji’s quite clearly. Yet people are desperate to put it to the same lvl. Pathetic.

No, his durability was below the siblings before. With exoskeleton, his durability is the same as the other judge sons
Reiju already said Sanji is quite tough. If given the same boost that his siblings got, his exo-skeleton rises above them. Since the exo-skeleton is shown to develop. If given to a body already far developed….then it would logcially be more durable. Unless you believe Vinsmokes without the Exo-Skeleton = Sanji without the Exo-Skeleton. But knowing your stupidty….you probably do.

Sanji being quite strong and durable even before the exos does that mean he has a stronger body than the other Vinz ?

Sanji had really strong muscles / bones / fibers etc even before they are just covered in steel now. That doesn’t remove their former strength/durability
No, his durability was below the siblings before. With exoskeleton, his durability is the same as the other judge sons