Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Why delete it in the first place ?:goatasure:
I wanted to discuss about that at first but I changed my mind because I wanted to do something else
anyway, the exoskeleton is his new durability, same to the other siblings. If an attack goes through the exoskeleton, it would still damage his body. Just like how an attack that goes through G4 luffy would damage luffy.

I think her durability is above them but marginally so imo. If I remember right, the Vinsmokes' skin has canonically only been penetrated by special candy bullets afterall.
Yes, of course her durability is miles above them lol

The post was just an irony for those who say the Sanji's durability is equal to that of his brothers, just because they have steel body

Yes, of course her durability is miles above them lol

The post was just an irony for those who say the Sanji's durability is equal to that of his brothers, just because they have steel body
Yeah the irony. What with the Sanji durability is equal to his brothers tho? Where those that came from? Hater with their non stop Downplay on Sanji, again?

Base Sanji basically just one-shotted RS Yonji and Base Sanji have zero problem fought Niji, obviously Yonji having less durability than his others brothers, so why suddenly all equals in durability? Lol are they having too much copium, can't get it over Sanji now have good PU?

Sanji just awakening his exo, an insane durability so they just trying everything to downplay Sanji lol
Nice too see them care more about Sanji than they favorite character, Sanji gonna be more recognize in the op fandom so talk more about him, it fine. Just let them. lol

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
That chapter was so good, i love Queen's gags, they're entertaining as hell lmao.

I'm glad that Sanji expressed his aversion to RS again, added to the exoskeleton pretty much confirms he will keep that just for stealth role/saving his friends.
Also, Sanji talking about needing something more to deal with Queen's skin probably means an AP power-up. The new flames are coming guys(and they'll be blue, because a man's dream never die):stealthblack: