• Total voters
It doesn't make sense for sanji to just burst into flames oda needs explain
Dj

Imo it should linked to Coc

Jabra vs kaku zoro and sanji show ultimate moves
Zoro ashura (defeats kaku) later manifested into coc thus scarring kaido
Sanji's should be related to coc

Call it more "acceptance".
If we start crying or whatever, what will it change?
Acceptance? Really? As long as i remember you were hoping for Sanji turning to one of his brothers, Black hair, losing his emotions and shit. You just for whatever reason like that.
Why does criticism or how you call it ''crying'' exist then if it doesn't change anything and we should just blindly accept everything?
In this case the criticism is deserved since Oda's writing makes a very strange and contradictory turn.
The moment the Vinsmokes came into play, Sanji got a whole new dynamic to him. Liking it or not.
Funny tho, because during the whole WCI Arc Sanji was always showed to be against that, being different from them, not needing to be like them and staying true to himself. The whole Arc pointed in the complete different direction Oda is currently going.
And let's be honest. It's not like he was in a very good spot ever since the Time Skip.I want to see Sanji taking on powerful foes to protect his friends. If Oda is saying that this is the way to do it, meh. It's fine.
So what? Let's just give him fake powers he didn't worked for himself?
Instead of just giving him PU's that he learned during the 2 year time skip? Sanji so far was doing more than good against Hybrid Queen, 1 PU that would give him a AP boost would be more than enough. Shit, Oda even showed 2 versions of DJ post TS, Hell Memories and the spiked version. Yet, Sanji didn't even used it against Queen and gets a random ass fake ass PU up his ass.
Sanji always grew with his own strenght for 1000 fucking chapter, why the fuck can't he keep growing that way? There are 10000 of ways to give him a PU based on the skill he has. Oda appereantly doesn't even want to give him a Haki Bloom even tho Haki gets more and more focus with every Arc - but noooooo lets make him a Cyborg after 1000 chapter why the fuck not.
But it's better than reading 200 more chapters of Sanji getting trashed due to being used as a mere hypetool.
Why do you act like there was no other way for Sanji to get stronger? That is one the worst parts of that shit, there are so many ways to make Sanji grow normaly with his own power like he always did - i already mention some above - but Oda decided for this shit.

Why do you act like there was no other way for Sanji to get stronger? That is the worst part of that shit, there are so many ways to make Sanji grow normaly with his own power like he always did - i already mention some above - but Oda decided for this shit.
I understand your point, but Oda is giving Sanji the abilities to do things that no one else in the crew can do, and we barely started to see how far things will go from here. He will take advantage of that, just like he did when Sanji saved Momonosuke when no one else could. Its all about using it well.

Most of the hate Sanji had toward his family was all about the kind of people they are. Despite the bickering he has on using his birthright powers, which is inevitable to be honest, and its happening without his knowledge and will. All depends on the things Oda will build with that from now on

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Acceptance? Really? As long as i remember you were hoping for Sanji turning to one of his brothers, Black hair, losing his emotions and shit. You just for whatever reason like that.
Why does criticism or how you call it ''crying'' exist then if it doesn't change anything and we should just blindly accept everything?
In this case the criticism is deserved since Oda's writing makes a very strange and contradictory turn.

Funny tho, because during the whole WCI Arc Sanji was always showed to be against that, being different from them, not needing to be like them and staying true to himself. The whole Arc pointed in the complete different direction Oda is currently going.

Instead of just giving him PU's that he learned during the 2 year time skip? Sanji so far was doing more than good against Hybrid Queen, 1 PU that would give him a AP boost would be more than enough. Shit, Oda even showed 2 versions of DJ post TS, Hell Memories and the spiked version. Yet, Sanji didn't even used it against Queen and gets a random ass fake ass PU up his ass.
Sanji always grew with his own strenght for 1000 fucking chapter, why the fuck can't he keep growing that way? There are 10000 of ways to give him a PU based on the skill he has. Oda appereantly doesn't even want to give him a Haki Bloom even tho Haki gets more and more focus with every Arc - but noooooo lets make him a Cyborg after 1000 chapter why the fuck not.

Why do you act like there was no other way for Sanji to get stronger? That is the worst part of that shit, there are so many ways to make Sanji grow normaly with his own power like he always did - i already mention some above - but Oda decided for this shit.
ACTUALLY, I didn't even like the Vinsmoke plot line at first.
Eventually I accepted it and started to see potential in it.
I thought the RS was a nice closure for this plot, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Oda had other plans.

Dude, there are A LOT of things that I dislike about One Piece. Oda not going for an ideal storyline that I have in my head for Sanji is the LEAST of my worries. I'm just trying to make the most of what is been given to me.
If we are going the modification route, then you can bet your ass I want a "corruption" moment with a cool visual revamp that will eventually lead back to Sanji reinforcing his good qualities and making peace with himself.
It's like Hal Jordan. It's not a matter of a Green Lantern being fearless, it's about a Green Lantern finding the courage to overcome the fear he faces.
It's not about Sanji completely rejecting the Vinsmokes and that's it. It's about Sanji eventually overcoming an ordeal and getting real closure with his past.
But honestly, if you don't like it, that's cool. I totally get you. Seriously. :P

@BleakAsh From what I can gather from the Heart ( fat from FONS) fight. Sanji will need to develop Hokuto Shinken, a martial art that targets pressure points and beats opponents with internal attacks:usoprice:

Well we know that will never happen. Oda gon be like “Sanji’s flames go brrrrrrrrr”
Thats one of the ways Oda can choose for Sanji. By simply giving him new powers and making Sanji himself figure out and come up with abilities that he didn't even knew it was capable of doing, including his siblings. So similarly to how Sanji boosts Diable Jambe depending on the situation, he will be able to do with the exoeskeleton (if considering Sanji is literally just awakening the exact same powers his siblings also have, and not something else).

Some Strawhats had flashbacks during their fights, including Luffy at the rooftop, and Robin vs Black Maria, since Zoro and Sanji are aiming to beat opponents much ahead of anything they faced until now, that could be reasonable.

Why do you act like there was no other way for Sanji to get stronger? That is one the worst parts of that shit, there are so many ways to make Sanji grow normaly with his own power like he always did - i already mention some above - but Oda decided for this shit.
Not every PU needs to be worked for you know, learning to controle a power bestowed upon you is enough sometimes, it doesn't make it a horrible thing.
As for other PUs concerning his DJ, Haki especially CoO and possibly CoC, they're on the way don't worry. :myman:

Not every PU needs to be worked for you know, learning to controle a power bestowed upon you is enough sometimes, it doesn't make it a horrible thing.
Ehm what kinda message is that for the readers? Gen-manipulation on your unborn children is a good thing? Because why work for that, if you can do sometime like that.
Do you guys also support doping?

@BleakAsh From what I can gather from the Heart ( fat from FONS) fight. Sanji will need to develop Hokuto Shinken, a martial art that targets pressure points and beats opponents with internal attacks:usoprice:

Well we know that will never happen. Oda gon be like “Sanji’s flames go brrrrrrrrr”
LMFAO..

i was just reading the manga.. his technique is called Hakuto shinken it destroyers one from inside out.. (we might get gentle leg sanji lol)

but i found a legendary meme moment in it

OMAE WA MU SHINDEIRU

Ehm what kinda message is that for the readers? Gen-manipulation on your unborn children is a good thing? Because why work for that, if you can do sometime like that.
Do you guys also support doping?
What the hell are you talking about, are you mental or something? What's doping have anything to do with Sanji here? Sanji is genetically modified not overdosing on drugs.
:kriwhat:

What the hell are you talking about, are you mental or something? What's doping have anything to do with Sanji here? Sanji is genetically modified not overdosing on drugs.
:kriwhat:
Use your brain - you said you don't have to work for a PU - doping is exactly that. It's not different from that. So if you think manipulating your gens is ok, then doping should be too.

and yes sanji still hasn't shown thd potential or his AP limits with DJ... not intensifies.. no HM the guy
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono we might get sanji focusing haki instead of that strange energy mentioned in the panel explaining Hakutoshinken
What if Sanji uses CoO to locate haki pressure points:memehm:

Theres so many interesting ideas. But I know Oda will go the boring route:pepemy: