Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
and yes sanji still hasn't shown thd potential or his AP limits with DJ... not intensifies.. no HM the guy
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono we might get sanji focusing haki instead of that strange energy mentioned in the panel explaining Hakutoshinken
I'm all for a CoO upgrade for Sanji, even better if it's something different from FS but in the same ballpark of OPness. The range of upgrades to CoO that Oda could go for are actually limitless.

Use your brain - you said you don't have to work for a PU - doping is exactly that. It's not different from that. So if you think manipulating your gens is ok, then doping should be too.
I said you need to learn how to controle a bestowed upon PU, there's a big difference between that and doping. And last I checked Sanji is currently strugling with it. He needs to overcome its potential downsides and make his own. I'm totally fine with that.

I'm all for a CoO upgrade for Sanji, even better if it's something different from FS but in the same ballpark of OPness. The range of upgrades to CoO that Oda could go for are actually limitless.
Yh I think Sanji will get a CoO PU no doubt. And then CoC on top of it.

Luffy got a CoC, CoA and CoO PU
Zoro got a CoA and CoC PU
Sanji will get a CoO and CoC PU

Oda went creative for Zoro’s CoA PU route. Instead of Internal Destruction like Luffy, he made him get a CoA sword to help him master how to make bigger CoA slashes. And also possibiliy a Black Blade PU due to CoA mastery as well. Im hoping some creativity for Sanji’s CoO PU….not just some FS shit.

Oda went creative for Zoro’s CoA PU route. Instead of Internal Destruction like Luffy, he made him get a CoA sword to help him master how to make bigger CoA slashes. And also possibiliy a Black Blade PU due to CoA mastery as well. Im hoping some creativity for Sanji’s CoO PU….not just some FS shit.
slow time :kata:

I think the whole Queen blinds Sanji thing will come true. Sanji is too OP now, and I feel like Queen will try to nerf him with the Plague. Then Sanji just showcases his CoO skills.

We saw in 996, him closing his eyes….so he could use CoO to hear better

Which is similar to Luffy who closed his eyes, so he can use CoO to see

I feel like something similar will happen between Sanji vs Queen. Queen blinds him, then shoots him with lazers and guns. Sanji focuses and relies on his CoO, and then dodges them all without seeing. But like I said before that would just be a showcase of his CoO. I want a CoO PU as well.

That would be an interesting CoO concept. His CoO letting him comprehend things at quicker paces. However that would make him too OP.

The message is that:

Come on, m8. Even the first pokemon movie had this shit already solved.
You do realise that this also throws a good light on Judge, since it's his achievement - so we have to give Judge the credit for that and say he was right.
But someone like Judge does not deserve this concession.
That is the problem i have with that. You can't have a fucked up character like Judge do some fucked up shit, just to say at the end that he was actually right. Especially in a manga that always had a good and deep message.

I think one of Lucifer's most given powers in fiction is mind reading. As Sanji is inspired from him maybe he will become a bonafide mind reader too.

I feel like Queen will try to nerf him with the Plague
Does Plague Bullets even work with Sanji at this point? I think the exoeskeleton completely counters it

Sanji will be a Top Tier because of what he does with his own abilities, being them "cheapy" or not.

Otherwise, Sanji's siblings would all be Top Tiers either, automatically.

Thats how you should see it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You do realise that this also throws a good light on Judge, since it's his achievement - so we have to give Judge the credit for that and say he was right.
But someone like Judge does not deserve this concession.
That is the problem i have with that. You can't have a fucked up character like Judge do some fucked up shit, just to say at the end that he was actually right. Especially in a manga that always had a good and deep message.
I give 0 fucks if Judge is happy or sad dude. I couldn't care less about him. But I do care about the Vinsmokes siblings. Reiju was trapped, and Sanji get rekt, but the other 3 kids are victims from Judge as well. None of them had a saying about Judge's experiments. The 3 kids even got their emotions stripped, turning them into mindless tools. Besides, the Vinsmokes had Sora, which, as far as we know, was a good person. The clones have no idea they are also manipulated into being disposable tools for Judge.
I really, REALLY would like for Sanji to take over Germa, and end this reign of terror. Turn the nomad kingdom-ships into floating restaurants that sail across the oceans bringing food and happiness to people all over the world, once the Red Line crumbles and we finally have the "All Blue".
At this point in time, I think this is my ideal Sanji ending.

Use your brain - you said you don't have to work for a PU - doping is exactly that. It's not different from that. So if you think manipulating your gens is ok, then doping should be too.
This statement would have merit if Sanji did this to himself. He was born with this ability whether he like it or not. Sanji is working with the hand he was dealt.

The 3 kids even got their emotions stripped, turning them into mindless tools.
People really understimate that fact, they didn't had any choice. It's so sad when you actually stop to think about it, but still has its beatifulness

Its awesome to see Sanji's siblings assisting him when he is carrying Luffy. Its like despite being mindless soldiers, they still had some empathy towards their brother that they treated like a "failure", but that saved their lives when he didn't even had to.

Last edited:
One of the main reasons of why Judge hated Sanji is because of Sora.

Its basicly has nothing to do with strength, since Judge needed a hostage and a human shield to make Sanji holdback, and barely achieved something in the fight, he knew how strong Sanji managed to become, he just didn't wanted to give props to Sanji for literally anything

Last edited: