Powers & Abilities Did Queen use haki on his sword?

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
We saw Queen using Koka in his arm, the sword doesn't indicate that.
1-However we're talking about Oda, maybe he forgot to draw it:kobeha:

2-Maybe Queen will realize he needs to mix Haki+Technology to take down Sanjino.

I bet in the first option.

It doesn't make any sense, because Sanji just came out of a Queen attack that could destroy even a higher level armor Haki and the same thought it was over for Sanji. So after all that, he uses an attack without haki?

1 more Oda's rotten writing among several in this arc, Oda doesn't know how to work Haki.

But fact is, it wasn't black hardening like he showed before.

What he didn't use for sure is black hardening armament haki.

I personally don't think he even used the invisible fodder armament haki that everyone in the New World has because gag character or not he is a fkn Yonko Commander(2) his haki just can't be this weak to not even be able to cut this guy when Katakuri who is weaker than Queen low diffed his siblings and their steel-like bodies.

Queen thought he already won the fight and wanted to give him the final blow. That's all.

BM was playing with him she's even laughing as she punches him she wanted to torture kidd, that's my headcanon at least
Let's say I for some fucked up reason believe you, then why she didn't use it against Luffy in the rooftop?
Post automatically merged:

Kid would be so dead if she used advanced CoC on him :josad:
That's why power levels don't exist in post-timskip, and anyone who still believes in them is doomed.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Let's say I for some fucked up reason believe you, then why she didn't use it against Luffy in the rooftop?
Post automatically merged:

That's why power levels don't exist in post-timskip, and anyone who still believes in them is doomed.
Luffy spent most of the time there fighting kaido

I may be wrong on this but i don't remember her attacking him directly only with aoe attacks like indra and hakai
That's what I'm talking about, she could have used her CoC haki attack against any of the supernovas, but she didn't. Again, Kaido also could have gone all out against the supernovas from the beginning considering the fact that he was so angry at Luffy and Law for destroying his plans. But yet, he started using advanced CoC haki attacks only at the end of the fight because Oda was protecting the supernovas from the inevitable defeat. Another reason why power levels don't exist in post-timskip, if Kaido and Big Mom went all out then all 5 supernovas would be dead in split seconds.

I don't know, but he said earlier that a lot of CoA users had their bones crushed from his Bracoil Hold and saw that Sanji managed to completely recover afterwards. So if he didn't use CoA on his sword, he's stupid.

I don't know, but he said earlier that a lot of CoA users had their bones crushed from his Bracoil Hold and saw that Sanji managed to completely recover afterwards. So if he didn't use CoA on his sword, he's stupid.
It's just power levels have been completely removed from post-timskip.

obviously not, if CoA can protect pre timeskip zoro's swords from mihawk, there's no reason why it shouldn't work for queen?

but it's most likely just a result of oda's trash and inconsistent writing.

because pre-timeskip zoro was hitting mr. 1's steel body, kaku's tekkai, and kuma without using haki but his swords didn't break.

the germa metal bodies are "augmented with steel skin" and it should be easily bypassed by good CoA or enough power

this is something that zoro surpassed two years ago.
queen failing to cut sanji just comes to show how trash he is.

W

Wonderful World

At this point, I'd say he didn't coat the sword for 2 reasons:

• He likely thought it was the finishing blow.
  • Oda was hyping how hard Sanji's body has become.
But yeah, it was dumb on Queen's part, but seeing Sanji tank that was still dope.

Queen fights like Franky, he doesn't use koka (coating) on his weapons because they are very hard considering his technology knowledge.

Get over it and move on.