Powers & Abilities List of all the crazy stuff Queen can do.

Mobility wise King looks better and even combat speed wise cause his combat speed looks like a tornado. He was able to kinda blitz Sanjino and even manage to not pale before Zoro's combat speed so far.

Durability I expressed my opinion.

Strenght wise Queen displayed his limits. Except for the Brachio Bomber attack he never convinced. 🤔
Limit?
Tons of coa masters completely crushed=strength :josad:

First sentence i agree with u

Queen is definitivly one of the funniest YCs we've encountered so far. His arsenal is definitivly note worthy and I somehow think that Franky will steal some of his tech lol.
Post automatically merged:

Durability wise both King and Queen seem equal. And strength wise I see King above Queen for now. But that might change into equal too soon.
I agree with u

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mind you Queen is already the biggest and heaviest Dino in the crew. Is master Scientist who has created viruses and plagues that can even get someone as resilient and strong as Luffy on the knees. Has dozen of artillery and gunfire fitted inside his body. The man is so versatile and monster, probably lot more to show us.​
Ice Oni Queen will be awesome

What is interesting, but I also think we will never get an explanation, is how Queen has all this stuff in zoan form. For example the teeths are completely different in human and zoan form, do they become poisonous needles when he turns zoan and when he turns back human they turn back nornal? The introduction of cyber modifications to a zoan body could be really interesting. Too bad that at this point it is all about haki so Queen in the end will just be a big circus character (see him attacking himself with the brachio torso)(also splitting in that way, head and torso, would be some interesting stuff to be explored).

Limit?
Tons of coa masters completely crushed=strength :josad:

First sentence i agree with u
By strenght I meant for generic offensively, I should of specified. I think while it's true he does possess a very powerful grip, his arsenal is too messy and he ended up damaging himself very foolishly.

him and sanji are fighting to see who is the strongest gag character in OP
Except your dumbass knows sanji isn't a gag character right?
Lmao, it's not surprising you say that given how you think sanji didn't beat anyone post ts

You pretty much have the reading skills of a middle schoolers and it's hilarious

Sanji downplayers keep getting more and more pathetic by the day, oda called him one of the wings of luffy, and gave him arguably the most emotional backstory and character arc

That and he gives badass and cold moments, lmao, but obviously when you have the mental capacity of a kid you can't see that

And yet he still feels consistently less durable than King. :crazwhat:
King seem like the least durable all star, but has the best ap and speed

Except your dumbass knows sanji isn't a gag character right?
Lmao, it's not surprising you say that given how you think sanji didn't beat anyone post ts

You pretty much have the reading skills of a middle schoolers and it's hilarious

Sanji downplayers keep getting more and more pathetic by the day, oda called him one of the wings of luffy, and gave him arguably the most emotional backstory and character arc
Why u mad for, okama worshipper? Just because i shit on your idol doesn't mean you should be mad.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Tanking King's full power attack with 0 damage.

Well it's not a feat since this fodder also tanked it.

But according to Zoro fans King's flying slash is above Kaido's flying slash and Queen can tank it with 0 damage. Queen can tank an attack which is more lethal than yonko's attack with 0 damage. :cheers:

Tanking King's full power attack with 0 damage.

Well it's not a feat since this fodder also tanked it.

But according to Zoro fans King's flying slash is above Kaido's flying slash and Queen can tank it with 0 damage. Queen can tank an attack which is more lethal than yonko's attack with 0 damage. :cheers:
How you know queen took 0 damage? Did you check up on his ass to find out?

How you know queen took 0 damage? Did you check up on his ass to find out?
It only scratched QUeen's butt. King was pissed and he used all his strength to attack allies and foes alike and Queen took the attack without any injuries. Please keep wanking King's flying slash ap above Kaido's flying slash since that hypes Queen's durability. And that will hype Sanji even more when Sanji beats Queen showing Sanji has better ap than King. :suresure: