Character Discussion Evil Sanji and exoskeleton foreshadowed since Fishman Island

There should be a tag called "Sanji Week".

Anyway, I am here to submit to you that Sanji's exoskeleton and him turning evil at least for a short time has been foreshadowed since SHs returned after timeskip.

Sanji had started developing exoskeleton and his nature started changing during the timeskip training. Raid suit only accelerated the process.

Exoskeleton foreshadow:

1. In his fight with Vergo, he hurt his shin but this was never resolved, no treatment whatsoever, he continued fighting and doing other stuff as usual. Self-healing much?
2. His nosebleeds increased because his body was changing from inside.

Evil Sanji foreshadow: This dude was willing to sacrifice himself for anyone and everyone, even offered to die in place of Zoro at Thriller Bark. However, post-timeskip he has shown more indifferent attitude several times, Jimbei, punk hazard kids, minks, etc. He was changing internally as his modifications were coming into effect slowly.

The only things that bring him back to senses are his captain's love for him and his love for two ladies on the ship, especially Nami.

I will be adding more ideas to support this post as they cross my mind.

We will be getting an Evil Sanji soon. He will come back to senses once he is hit with happiness punch or at least needs to save Robin.

Goda, give us evil Sanji please.

evil sanji? who tf is that
Sanji is a Pathetic character with Worst gag scenes and Dialogs oda usually always shit on Sanji. Got lol diffed by Kuma, Doffy, Vergo, King, Blackmaria etc

and these Okama - cybrog - Judges power - Awekend exo - Raidsuit now Evil sanji lol

bruh how freak is sanji really

Sanji is a Pathetic character with Worst gag scenes and Dialogs oda usually always shit on Sanji. Got lol diffed by Kuma, Doffy, Vergo, King, Blackmaria etc

and these Okama - cybrog - Judges power - Awekend exo - Raidsuit now Evil sanji lol

He just getting started:pepedoffy:

I don't feel like his nosebleeding increased 🤔

Fishman Island was like paradise for him and even if it did which I didn't dig into, it's difficult to ascribe that to seriousness, perhals very well just PIS.
Get onboard man. I am just doing the retcon job that Oda should have done. Else, those events dont make no sense given the way Oda was building up the character earlier. Its Wanji week, so anything's possible.

:funky::myman::kata:

Worst dialogues ?

Bro did you forget the thriller Bark moment, the entirety of water 7, or I don't know the entirety of the show?

Lmao, I say it again but man sanji haters are really the most pathetic creatures on this earth lol

Also how is a character offering his life for others pathetic?

Sanji is clearly one of oda's favorites, at this point I don't know how much you skipped to think otherwise lmao, dont even try to bring up oda given the author himself indirectly called anyone who thinks sanji pathetic, an idiot, black maria represents just that, he wrote an entire character to make fun of the sanji hate

Dude just stop it, the fact that you are going that far to hate on a character just shows that deep down your pathetic ass has a thing for sanji

It's okay, you can just say you like sanji, if you didn't why are you constantly mentioning him? You're like an ex who constantly talks about how horrible her former relationship was, if you really hated it then just shut up about it, just like you, if you really hate sanji or believe all the bullshit you spout,then you wouldn't even mention sanji

And vergo, doffy and Maria? Lmfao at this point you clearly haven't even read the Manga, how is he pathetic? You do realize that he didn't even loose those fights LOL

Oh man I don't know if I have to laugh or feel bad you because you are literally deluding yourself into thinking your fan fiction happened in a Manga written by a guy who straight up thinks your opinion is dumb

Last edited:
There should be a tag called "Sanji Week".

Anyway, I am here to submit to you that Sanji's exoskeleton and him turning evil at least for a short time has been foreshadowed since SHs returned after timeskip.

Sanji had started developing exoskeleton and his nature started changing during the timeskip training. Raid suit only accelerated the process.

Exoskeleton foreshadow:

1. In his fight with Vergo, he hurt his shin but this was never resolved, no treatment whatsoever, he continued fighting and doing other stuff as usual. Self-healing much?
2. His nosebleeds increased because his body was changing from inside.

Evil Sanji foreshadow: This dude was willing to sacrifice himself for anyone and everyone, even offered to die in place of Zoro at Thriller Bark. However, post-timeskip he has shown more indifferent attitude several times, Jimbei, punk hazard kids, minks, etc. He was changing internally as his modifications were coming into effect slowly.

The only things that bring him back to senses are his captain's love for him and his love for two ladies on the ship, especially Nami.

I will be adding more ideas to support this post as they cross my mind.

We will be getting an Evil Sanji soon. He will come back to senses once he is hit with happiness punch or at least needs to save Robin.

Goda, give us evil Sanji please.
Evil Cook? :gokulaugh:

Easily the least threatening villain in all of One Piece if that happens. After all, Luffy or Zoro could individually handwave him to nonexistence. :milaugh:

Here, the number of times Zoro has been lol diffed in story for your reference

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ued-by-various-characters.17343/#post-1889882

Plus, both in Punk Hazard and Dressrosa Zoro fought thrid or fourth tier antagonists. He never went up againts the top villain. In both these arcs Sanji at least dared to fight against the top enemy.

I don't like shiiting on Zoro but you asked for it.