General & Others What is the point of Wano?

Seriously what is the point of Wano? I seriously don't understand what the point of this arc and why it's taking so long. It's just a training arc. Kaido is the equivalent to the Z-sword during Gohan's training. Kaido has become just some generic training tool for Luffy to master by taking out the sword from the rock. The is no difference between Kaido and the Z-sword and I dare say the Z-sword is more entertaining than Kaido. What have we learned in Wano other than some stupid name of the island being "laugh tale"? Can anyone tell me what new information we learned that is central to the actual plot of the One Piece?

Toki tossed aside, Marco tossed aside, Big Mom is now having the longest staring battle in manga history between Law and Kidd, BM pirates tossed aside, Orochi what the fuck is the point of him anyways, Drake tossed aside, Denjiro tossed aside, that Fox who captures swords what was the point of that, CP0 sitting on their asses doing nothing other than useless filler narrating, Chopper tossed aside, Nami and Usopp why are they in Wano if they aren't going to do anything, etc..

Why are all these characters in Wano for if they had no role for the past 120 chapters.

Every chapter is some new shenanigans, now Oda created this stupid subplot of some stupid bombs as if a fucking 5 miles Island dropping isn't more important but yep lets create this fake tension of bombs.

Toki tossed aside
Good, time travel is bullshit

Marco tossed aside
Blackbeard already tossed him & the WB remnants aside. He's just having fun watching the new Gen.

Big Mom is now having the longest staring battle in manga history between Law and Kidd
I agree with you on this one. BM, Law & Kidd don't belong in Wano anyway

Orochi what the fuck is the point of him anyways
To see who can get the best head shot on him

Drake tossed aside
Bit premature. He just can't really have allies on either side rn.

Denjiro tossed aside
Technically yes...by Kaido. But Denji's got company

that Fox who captures swords what was the point of that
To supply the rebels with weapons

CP0 sitting on their asses doing nothing other than useless filler narrating
Secret Agents

Chopper tossed aside

EVERY other arc I'd agree with you.........not this one

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The point of Wano is to get rid of two uninteresting Yonkou in one go. So Oda can move onto what really matters. This is why I believe he packaged Big Mom into it.

It's also a glorified training arc for Luffy especially. Kaidou and his crew have done extremely well in this regard. I wouldn't be surprised if Queen got orders to personally train Luffy in Udon.

-attaining another road poneglyph
-training Luffy to top tier status
-getting rid of two Yonkou = abolishing the Yonkou stronghold in the New World.

These 3 things mean Wano is a major step (the biggest to date) towards becoming the PK.

Thats why i call Big Mom and Kaido "filler Yonkos". They are not connected to the general plot like Shanks,Whitebeard and Blackbeard. And,considering this,spending more than 10 years of the story (if we count this "Big Mom and Kaido arc" starting from Fishman Island to Wano) devoted to them,is definitely too much!
The best villain of this "big arc" was Doflamingo,the other ones (Hody Jones,Cesar Clown,Big Mom and Kaido) are from the worst of the entire series.
Altough,to be fair,we also got very good sub-bosses like Jack,Katakuri,Kanjuro and Orochi.

Wano is the most important arc in the One Piece currently. The arc is long because the arc develops Luffy and Strawhats and making them a Yonko calliber crew. Not just about strength mentality too. Not even explaining Momo and scabbards development too.

After this arc Strawhats will have 3 Road Poneglyphs along with Big Mom and Kaidos poneglyphs.
In this arc we learned about Roger and Odens travels
-We learned about Emperor bounties
-We discovered Drake as a spy.
-Numbers are Punk Hazard failures.
-We are learning The history about the MADS.
-Lunarians.
-Zoros connection to Ryuma and finally warlords are disbanded.
Right now goverment is coming to Wano too. If Oda didnt add unnecessary stuff as usual i would have 0 problem with the arc.

Also calling Big Mom and Kaido unnecessary villains is just a little much. Oda has been building them for a decade. Dont forget Rocks too. :kata:

Talking about central plot Oda usually does it Post arc giving us a info dump and preparing us for the future arcs.
Post automatically merged:

Wano is the most important arc in the One Piece currently. The arc is long because the arc develops Luffy and Strawhats and making them a Yonko calliber crew. Not just about strength mentality too. Not even explaining Momo and scabbards development too.

After this arc Strawhats will have 3 Road Poneglyphs along with Big Mom and Kaidos poneglyphs.
In this arc we learned about Roger and Odens travels
-We learned about Emperor bounties
-We discovered Drake as a spy.
-Numbers are Punk Hazard failures.
-We are learning The history about the MADS.
-Lunarians.
-Zoros connection to Ryuma and finally warlords are disbanded.
Right now goverment is coming to Wano too. If Oda didnt add unnecessary stuff as usual i would have 0 problem with the arc.

Also calling Big Mom and Kaido unnecessary villains is just a little much. Oda has been building them for a decade. Dont forget Rocks too. :kata:

Talking about central plot Oda usually does it Post arc giving us a info dump and preparing us for the future arcs.

Oda checking if he can make people hate his series even more than during Dressrosa and WCI.
three best arcs in the series, sales still at the top of the charts, i think you guys are just yamato-level retarded
Post automatically merged:

Money?
More chapters?
Delaying the story?
Not revealing previous mysteries and yet adding new ones.
Oda keeps on adding layers on layers.

Read Bunguo Stray Dogs, >>>> One Piece

It has delivered more in 94 chapters than OP could in 1000+ chapters 😂
lmao bungo stray dogs. empty childish "edgy" crap for 14 year olds lmao. shit like that is more for little kids than anything