Anime & Manga This reddit post about worstgen forum made me chuckle

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You were on mangafox forums? What was your UN?
Yea I was. It’s the same username lee33. The people I remember was Zenos7 who is here in worstgen, srylanna who was a strick moderator, oldmanHenderson who I used to argue with all the time lol, some computer science dude that i forgot his username, and others that I forgot their username but I still can remember there avatar.

Were you on mangafox?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yea I was. It’s the same username lee33. The people I remember was Zenos7 who is here in worstgen, srylanna who was a strick moderator, old man Henderson who I used to argue with all the time lol, some computer science dude that i forgot his username, and others that I forgot their username but I still can remember there avatar.

Where you in mangafox?
Long ass time ago (i prob stopped going there around 2014 or 15), theBigZ0 was my UN. Not sure if you were around back then I remember some of those names, I think srylanna became a mod and I left soon after.

But wait @Zenos7 was on MF as well?

Shots fired on worstgen.. I just stumbled on this reddit thread and apparently reddit users are shocked that worstgen doesn't censor criticism unlike reddit where they ban you if you criticize one piece .

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/jgrprp
Reddicktors being the same old self-righteous, Oda dick-sucking inbreds we've known since ever? I'm shocked.

Yeah I read this comment in that thread
People will always be critical, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong in different enjoyment levels.

So far for me, Wano has indeed been average by One Piece standards. I believe there have been notable issues of pacing & balancing characters. Besides that, it’s still One Piece and basically great by default when compared to other series.
That bold part...omg
It's so wrong on so many levels lmao

I didn’t “lurke” the place. I was googling worstgen forum and oro Jackson and I stumbled on that post. Why am I explaining this to you? And I haven’t simped over a girl since high school. Girls are too easy once you are in your mid 20s.